Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Pay as you go Wifi?

Hi. I've recently moved in with my Nan but she doesn't have wifi in the house so I'm unable to play online on my xbox. I'm wodering if there is any sort of pay as you go wifi that Vodafone offer that is strong enough to let me play online on my xbox?...

A new 5se from Apple?

http://9to5mac.com/2016/01/22/apple-readies-iphone-5se-not-6c-for-marchapril-with-curved-edges-live-photos/

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 13 replies
  • 5 thanks

Resolved! Bluetooth connections

I have a mitec BCK08H handsfree in my car, but I can't fully link my smart first 6 phone to it; 'media audio' works fine, but 'phone audio' won't switch on.   The mitec device is 3 years old, so I guess its 'phone audio' protocol may be out of date -...

Aylmer by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone storage

I have an 8GB Sony Xperia M4 Aqua but I have ran out of space on it. I can no longer update any of my apps or install new ones. For this reason I bought a 32GB micro SD card hoping that it would act as an extension. However, my phone only allowed me ...

Sd card

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 compact and have an SD card inserted. I transferred all my images to the SD card, however, the details of each photo has changed to todays date and are completely muddled up in the album app.How can I change the property of ea...

Karen93 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Live chat

Can somone let me know when Live Chat will be available??? I've tried the last view days but always seem to be offline. I've requested bu iphone 6 plus to be unlocked and received an email that told me the phone has been unlocked - however, if I put ...

cofourie by 1: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Top up

I'm trying to top up my mobile, but the number I am ringing says 'welcome to Vodafone thanks for calling goodbye' ?? How do I top up

Mobile wifi

I cannot connect to my mobile wifi unit. I was able to connect easily with my old mobile phone (iPhone 4s). The unit suggests that I am connected as does the app butI cannot connect to the Internet/Facebook/ emails etc.Does anyone else have a similar...

Woody54 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One M7 microphone not working

Have read related posts on this but didn't see much that helped.The microphone on my M7 has recently ceased to work properly in phone calls.  The sound is muffled and very faint (as heard at the other end of the call).Voice Recorder works fine.Using ...

Galaxy s6 edge screen auto brightness issue

I have a problem with the display auto brightness - the screen stays dim even in bright light so it is impossible to see what is displayed.If I turn off auto brightness then it seems to be ok.

Labels