Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal V1 Not Working

My sure signal is not working and I haven't found any thread showing similar issues.  I've reset it numerous times, tried a different power adapter, set up the correct port forwarding etc. Light one comes on, then the second light, after a while the ...

garrycav by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS3 Not Working

The issue you’re experiencing: we have been experiencing intermitant problems where the VSS3 will stop working, and now today the red power light does not even come on. What light sequence you're seeing: no lights on at all.Your speed test results: d...

Sure signal problem

I have had to change my micro sim back to a regular sim for a micro sim for an old phone, but now my sure signal will not work. I think that it may need a resync - the serial number is21230012680. Thanks Suzanne

Sure Signal v2

Hi, I've tried to set up a sure signal box v2, the power light is on but the other 2 lights are flashing.  I checked out some of your comments and I've reset my router and also the sure signal but that hasn't worked.  Can anyone advise please.

An67 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

VODAPHONE SMART ULTRA 6 & MIRACAST & SKYGO & LOLLIPOP 5.01

Great value phone the Smart Ultra 6. I bought it with Sky Go freebie. Then I find that due to Miracast and Lollipop 5.01 and/or a meteor  in the proximity of Uranus that it will not operate Sky Go. I've looked in all the forums over the past two mont...

GetaLife by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6 - person on other end cuts out when I speak

As thread title. It first happened when I called HSBC today. As the 'robot' on the other end was giving out options, I coughed which resulted in interference and me unable to hear anything. When I was quiet, it was fine. Any noise from me resulted in...

Labels