Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal boxes

I run a Community First Responder scheme in Argyll and have sure signal boxes to boost the mobile signal.  These boes need to reactivated with new members of the team.  How do I get the new folk registered? We all use the same mobile number as it is ...

Network??? Imei

I have a iPhone 6 from the Carphone warehouse with a Vodafone simcard. Before I put the Vodafone sim in I put my old simcard in first. Does Vodafone still have my IMEI without the sim ever being in the device ??

Resolved! Management of Sure Signal

Maybe Im just being stupid, but having logged into my VF Account (and getting the new look web interface) I cant find any link to my Sure Signal.   Its not under "My Vodafone"  so where else should I be looking?   TIA, John.

jkwelsh by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband Pay as you

Hi.My wife, a british resident, has a K4203-Z dongle(using it on a Win7 Professional laptop) and she would like to know, although I'm asking the question, how can she pay for the account. It's a newly bought dongle(about 3 days ago), a "Vodafone Mobi...

t_z_o_p by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal not working

My sure signal isn't working .....all lights are flashing....it is version 2 serial number 41113738565 just done a reset .....it's been like this for 2 days ......still the same  

Prepaid data bundle and nexus 7 tablet

I can't get my Vodafone prepaid data bundle to talk to my Nexus 7 tablet.  Vodafone changed my "outdated" sim for a "dual format" sim.  Google reckon the data bundle might not talk to my tablet because the dual format sim contains a text message comp...

Girlie by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

rewards vodafone voucher online

Hi i am looking to use my reward points to get a £50 vodafone voucher and to then use this to buy a new pay as you go phone. I know i can use the reward voucher in store but was just wondering if the voucher can be used when purchasing the phone onli...

Matt-w by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Personal Hotspot

My personal hotspot is unavailable - there is no icon to activate it when i go into settings. When i go into mobile data in settings there is a 'setup personal hotspot' option but it just takes me to the Vodafone help site. How do I fix this?

Bobbyd21 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Iphone 4 no service and/or network restricted

please help, earlier today i thought i had lost my phone so called up customer services and got the phone and sim block, an hour later after a proper look, i had found my phone, so i called them back up and asked for them to switch it all bck on, thi...

Labels