Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SS V3 lights correct but not giving a phone signal - resync please

SS V3 not giving out a signal although lights are correct - was working until sometime last night - has not given out a signal today. BT Home Hub 5 and I have completed the portforward as per the troubleshooting instructions (opened port forwarding f...

SureSignal 1 not working

The sure signal is showing a solid power light after power on, but no further activity or lights after the initial flash through the four lights followed some time later by light four flashing for about a minute.. Tried the reset procedure, tried rem...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 - no message plus settings icon

Just got my Vodafoner Smart Ultra 6 - a good phone. However I have been using Call+/Message+ and I notice there is no settings icon in either app. According to what I can find on the web there defintiely should be a settings icon but I can categorica...

Using Phone Sim in Data Donglr

I have recently upgraded my phone contract to give more data usage and would like to use a data dongle on occasion through a 4G router. Previously this had worked fine with a payg data sim but doesn't seem to work with the monthly contract phone sim....

daveygc by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

No 3G from Suresignal 3 after house move

Hi,We recently moved house. We have a Suresignal 3. The address of the suresignal 3 was updated via the Vodafone website. The SS3 was plugged in and came up normal, red light on + next 2 white lights. No 3G signal is received.Phones have been re-regi...

abajaria by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 - lack of 3G signal

Hi I've recently acquired a new Sure Signal 3 box to replace the old V1 one that stopped working after 5 years. The new one is connected to a BT Homehub 5 and everything appears to be working fine. All the right lights are on, I've forwarded all the ...

Rans0n by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

ISP needs IP's Whitelisting - URGENT

Hi, I need to speak to a Vodafone representative regarding adding a number of blocks of IP subnets to the Vodafone whitelist database.   We are an ISP in the UK and have 100's of unhappy SureSignal users who are ready to throw their SureSignals out t...

Vodafone SureSignal not working on new Coorporate Firewall

Hi Vodafone, I have been browsing for some time on the problems with SureSignal Devices, and am just not happy with the amount of problems you seem to have. Every suggestion i've come across, I have applied and tested and failed to succeed and am now...

Sure Signal V2 power light only

Can you please tell me whether there are any known issues at the moment with Sure Signal V2 boxes interfacing with PlusNet Thomson routers?  My box has had a steady power light on and despite several resets nothing changes (i.e. it doesn't flash at  ...

lin15 by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

Sorry. What I meant to ask was...When is Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ 64gb & 128gb coming to Vodafone.

Labels