Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

How can I access my Sure Signal online?

HiI have recently upgraded my phone and have swapped sim.  I appear to have done this successfully however cannot get a signal within my home - we use a sure signal.  I can not access this via My Vodafone as suggested on your you tube clips.  There w...

zoe_e1 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Newbie unable to open new phone ....?

Hi first time I've ever used a mobile phone and just bought a Vodaphone Smart 6, but having big problems trying to even enter to add top up pay as you go voucher as it's saying "No Service ?" and it's still locked. New Sim card installed ok. Much app...

arcadian by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Oneplus X and 4G

Hello   I know 4g reception has been covered for the Oneplus One, but I wanted to see if the Oneplus X is different when it comes to getting a 4g signal?    Thanks  

a_mellor by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal problem with main number

I have set up my sure signal and it is working well for the number I added.  Reception on the main number though is not improved at all.  If I try to add the main number again I get the usual msg about "must be a vodafone number" and "your number is ...

bigbiped by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

R216 wifi diconnecting constantly

I have an R216 mobile wifi dongle, which I use with my Windows 8.1 laptop. If I use it plugged in via the USB cable it works perfectly, however if I use it via Wifi, the Wifi connection drops constantly - about every 5-10 minutes. The only solution i...

Resolved! Sure Signal V1 not working

Hello,We've had our Sure Signal 1 box for about 4 years now and it's always worked fine. Last month we had a fault with our BT phone line, though the broadband continued to work as did the Sure Signal box. BT fixed the line. Sure signal then stopped ...

Phone not working

My phone is not working. A Sony Experia Z3 Compact went blank during the night, attempted to charge, briefly showed 57% full, then went blank and unable to restart by any means. I would like to email Vodafone but the contact-us doesnt seem to include...

Resolved! Unsuitable rewards

Sorry - I can't find anywhere else to post this . I am a single female pensioner and, despite being promised by Vodafone that the PAYG rewards would improve after the changeover,  they haven't. Rewards are still geared to the young who I would have t...

Vodafone connect

iv gone on Apple App Store downloaded app but I can't use any features except to flick through the 4 sections

Ianblake by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels