Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S6 Edge camera settings troubles - timer

Hi. It might just be me, but when I load up the camera, there doesn't seem to be a way of changing the settingsAll there is on the screen is the flash, video and an option of switching it from auto to panoramic - nothing elseIn particular I was wanti...

Internet connection

I'm new to DSL 50000 and would like to know whether I've permanently to be online (which is what seems to be the case), or whether I can simply choose after I've booted - which was the case with my previous DSL 6000.I'm also puzzled about the Vodafon...

MalcolmN by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to TXT from Galaxy S3 mini

Hi, I've been unable to send texts from my S3 mini since Thursday. Have tried all the basics, removing battery and SIM etc to no avail. Txts show on my phone as pending they do eventually arrive at the recipient but hours later and show on my phoine ...

iainmcr by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

3G dongles and sporadic Cisco VPN client connections?

When Vodafone will stop stealing money from their customers? You guys are criminal organisaion which is awoll thieves to work for you . After 4 month every day calls from me NO ONE in VODAFONE wants to take action and stop that ongoing proces. Could...

Stay clear of Vodafone

I just purchased a mobile wifi R207 and the reminder card says to change settings i goto http://vodafonemobile.wifi which all i get is 'The server at vodafonemobile.wifi can't be found because the DNS look-up failed. DNS is the network service that t...

Vodafone sure signal new sim

Vodafone shop put a new sim in my phone now it's not working with my sure signal. What do I need to do? Thanks

TN78 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

problems since new software update

Since I have updated software to G900FXXU1BOJ1 this weekend and now my phone constantly keeps popping up with water warning and also sview case no longer works correctly. It works intermittently then stops. Phone also seems sluggish. I have had no pr...

viper811 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

SSV3 - Lights

SSV3 - Power light =  solid; Internet slow flashing - no other lights are showing - what to do!

glyndwr by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone smart prime 6 issues

My Iphone 6 battery has been failing me for a few weeks. So I went into my local branch (Glenrothe Fife) to be told to drive to my nearest apple store (60mile round trip) to be told by apple to go online and sort it out with tech support. I spoke to ...

mikeymac by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with Sure Signal 3

The issue you’re experiencing:  Sure Signal not working What light sequence you're seeing: Flashing red and last two lights stuck on orangeYour speed test results: Ping 96ms, Download 39.56 mps, Upload 7.39 MPS Your external IP address : 192.168.1.25...

Labels