Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Accessing mobile data iPhone 5s PAYG

Hi, after updating to ios9 I've been unable to use mobile data. I've installed the settings via text from Vodafone and resetting the phone, any ideas?

Any idea of demand for the 6s & plus so far?

Just wanting to gauge how popular the new launch is at present. So we can have an idea if orders will be fulfilled?

DD by 11: Established
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal registration problem

HI, I am trying to register my Sure Signal, serial no. 40134926530 and I get the error message: Sorry – there seems to be a problem.We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, 1013 Any ideas how i can get round this problem?

derekc75 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPhone 5 Sure Signal Problem

I have an iphone 5s and my wife has an iphone6. The 6 gets full bars and 3G the iphone 5 gets nothing..? I have de registered and registered, reset checked internet speed. I'm now at a loss. please help

mood158 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Faulty phone

i have a samsung s4  that will not send pics via text,i phoned vodafone and she went through the settings with me which i saved, it still does not work.so i went to the vodafone shop in carlise today where a young assistant messed with my phone and a...

Sure signal hot

Hi there,  I have recently discovered that my sure signal is only showing one while light on and appears not to be fully functioning, It also appears to be overly warm to touch although there is no smell etc. Can you please advise? Many thanks

swap watch phone

i have a swap watch intenet phone but every time i try to go online i get a message saying invalid url can some body help me out many thanks mark.

Cannot connect Sure Signal following power cut

Good afternoon,  I had a power cut recently and it appears that my Sure Signal box has lost its connection as a result.  Only the red power light is showing on the box, while my internet connection is working as normal.I have attempted a reconnection...

vince2k7 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels