Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal not working with but hub 3

Hi my sure signal is v2 connected to but hub 3 stop working yesterday and has not work since,I've tried all resets and opened all ports could you please help.

seangrc1 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sure Signal Issue

Hi I have a version 3 and have followed the fault finding thread -I have a flashing red power light, no internet light and steady orange in service & in use lights. Following the thread my data is as follows:Spead test:download:37Mbsupload 9.43 MbsPi...

dunwin by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iMessage Awaiting Activation

Hi,..help need here please. Yesterday, I replaced my original O2 SIM card for a Vodaphone PAYG (with new Tel number) SIM into my iPhone 6. My O2 phone has recently been unlocked and the Vodaphone logo shows in the top left corner of the screen so eve...

Snorbitz by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Faulty Passport

Hi, Got a new Passport just under 2 weeks ago which is not behaving as expected.Firstly, the cellular signal is wildly variable, ranging from almost full strength on Vodafone to "emergency calls only" and seemingly connected to EE. This is with the p...

Stu66 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1 not working after BT Infinity upgrade

Hi, Have had the Sure Signal V1 working well for about 3 years now via a DrayTek VIGOR2820n router, on a 2 Mbps broadband connection. Occasion reset required, but on the whole has worked really well. 3 weeks ago was upgraded to BT Infinity, and insta...

PDP Authentication failure in USA iPhone 6

My data works fine in the UK , having recently changed iphone 5 to 6 I find my data is now working with ATT in the USA and I am getting the error PDP authentication failure. I have done various things advised including updating my vodafone profile bu...

minglis by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with Sure Signal 3

Our Sure Signal 3 was working but getting very hot so we unplugged it when we went away for the weekend.  Upon switching it back on, we now have a flashing red light and one solid orange light (the end one).  The two middle icons are not lit up at al...

Patches for Stagefright vulnerability

HICan you tell me where i can get the latest patches for the Stagefright Vulnerability for Samsung and Sony Xperia devices.ThanksRoisin

Labels