Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Broadband Free Gift Offer

Once you have registered for the free gift on the site, how long does it take for the link to come through to claim it?

Resolved! Data being Drained on my Samsung S4 Mini

I use a Samsung S4 Mini although I doubt that is the issue.I suddenly find that 250mb data allowance is being drained?I only use the phone for calls, texts and very occasional emails - no games, videos or anything else.I am on 4g and for the past two...

Samdy by 6: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Employee Advantage

The last time I had a Sim Only deal from Vodafone you could get the 30% off even if a contract was already discounted, now this is no longer the case, so unfortunately your prices aren't as competitive as Virgin Mobile and so I will be staying with V...

craigr98 by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Google photos Google drive & Dropbox

Hi when you put your pictures and videos in these storage places are they private or can any one access them.I know you can share them but is the default setting private.

DRUIDDOODE by 13: Advanced Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port Forward not working

Need help with an issue trying to port forward to a NVRInternal port scan to the internal ip show the port I want as open but a port scan to the external public ip does not show the port open I've opened the port for both TCP and UDP and I've reboote...

Pixel 2 and eSIM?

Just read the latest spec leaks on the new line of Google Pixel handsets due to be released next week.Of particular interest is the inclusion of an eSIM:I recognise that it's early days, and the eSIM feature may end up based on the geographical area ...

pixel-specs.JPG

3 payment attempts

I have made 3 attempts to pay my bill on 3 days. Each time payment is declined but has been taken from my bank account. My phone services were suspended but after chatting with someone this morning I now have my services reinstated but I’m refusing t...

Labels