Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Cannot log in to my account online

For the past 4 weeks I have not been able to log on to see my bill. Keeps saying trying to fix problem try later ....after 4 weeks I am fed up and the cusomer services are not helpful when it comes to answering my question of WHY  IS IT NOT WORKING ?...

Vodafone missing from credit report

Hi all I have home Broadband and a contact mobile since 3 months ago but Vodafone doesn't appear on my credit report. Do Vodafone supply details to credit report companies? Thanks.

bribri44 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

S8 Note

Just watched the Note 8 unpacking. I am blown awayI held the S8 plus the other day for the first time and i was astonished. I was planning on going for the iphone 8 when i can upgrade in September but i am swayed to go for the S8 Note. Samsung are so...

caluk86 by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Feedback - Roam Further £5 per day charges

Like many other customers on this forum, I am furious with the recent introduction of the new £5 per day charge being imposed on customers abroad without any option to opt out.  Vodafone should realise that not all customers wish to take advantage of...

Android 8

Not sure if this is the right forum (mods - feel free to move if not), but...Any ideas when Android 8 will be rolling out OTA for Google Pixel and Nexus users?  I have a Pixel XL and was hoping to receive the new Android version soon?Google released ...

Bill for closed account

I have just received a bill for an account that has been disconnected (and settled). What do I need to do for bills to be stopped? Furthermore, there is a default recorded on my credit file. The date of the default is 01.07.2017 - I paid off the arre...

kudzaitm by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal V3 - no 3G

Hi thereI have had a Suresignal V3 for about 9 month and apart from a few hiccups to begin with it has been fairly stable.  However over the past two weeks it has not been working.  Red light is on and steady, the first two white lights are on and st...

tracert.PNG
BillCon by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Flashing red light (light1). Two solid orange lights (light 3 and 4)

SureSignal not working.  I saw in another post that Vodafone did a re-sync and it fixed that users problem.  Can you do the same for me please?  It was working a few days ago!  Flashing red light (light1).  Two solid orange lights (light 3 and 4) Spe...

Labels