Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal 3 - only showing red light

My sure signal 3 is only showing a red light. Have tried resetting but it makes no difference. No other lights come on at all. Serial number is 40123641504. Any suggestions?

Silsoe by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade

Hi, contract is up in a month but it said I could upgrade. So rang vodafone today, got a good deal on iphone 6 so upgraded. Just looked at my vodafone bill and it says the next bill from 6th May-5th June will be £80. There is no way I am paying this....

Donnac86 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! no mobile data

My phone number swapped over today from another network and I can make and receive calls, however I have no Internet unless I use wi-fi

Z3 Features

Hi All, I'm thinking of replacing my Galaxy S4 with an Experia Z3.  Anyone recommend (or not recommend) doing this, and if so why ?  Thanks !

Hazard10 by 9: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sim activation

hello, i lost my phone so it was reported as stolen. luckly i was able to find it. i got a new sim from the vodafone shop after getting an upgade although i have put this in my phone, i still dont have service.i have tried turning it off and on, of c...

beth1000 by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung Galaxy note 3

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lte SM-N9005 I got the Samsung galaxy note 3 Lte sm-n9005 its on 4.4.2 firmware I was told to message here on this forum by Vodafone Help on twitter I havent received 5.0.2 lollipop yet. Could you send me a link for original sto...

saiuk by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! The flexibility of Vodafone

My daughter is a student studying french at Uni.  She is going abroad for a year in September.  I have and pay for her Iphone 5 phone on a pay monthly contract of £38.50 per month with unlimited texts, calls and 1gb of data.  Naturally she wants a ph...

Bought iPhone 5 on ebay

Bought a iPhone 5 on eBay locked to Vodafone,put in new sim and it won't work.i think Vodafone has it locked but no real idea.any advice.

iPhone6 And 6 Edge Camera.

I have just read a report that these phones from Samsung are fitted with two types of camera lenses, some have the Samsung lense and some have the Sony lense, the report can be read here. http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulmonckton/2015/05/07/samsung-ga...

froggerty by 16: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

S6 and S6 Edge Camera Lenses.

I have also posted this elsewhere but  I'll post in this section also. It has been reported that the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge can have one of two different camera lenses fitted in them, either Samsung or Sony. You can read the report here. http://www.fo...

froggerty by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels