Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Manually updating settings on a blackberry

Hi I have a Blackberry curve 9300. Vodafone recently renewed my sim only contract and since doing so I am unable to access my emails on my device. I have been told I need to update my settings. I have sent the text 40127 and have received a message b...

K5150 Inbound Requests

Hi, I need to cater for inbound requests on ports 5880,5883 (TCP) and ports 53000-53200 (UDP). How do I adjust the settings on the K5150 to allow for this? The User Manual does not contain any detail. Many thanks

Sure signal problem

Last week my sure signal v3 stopped working after working perfectly for many months. The only light present on the SS is the red light on the left hand side. There are no white lights visible on the front (although green and yellow lights underneath ...

Lee_B by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Version 3

Hi there, my Sure Signal v3 has stopped working without apparent reason. Powerlight is solid red, Internet is solid white, Service is solid white but users light does not show at all.I did a factory reset to no avail. No user data has been changed, s...

PVerhaak by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

WIFI unit used all data overnight

I went and bought a wifi unit from tesco yesterday, i waited until midnight to setup and turn on just so i could test it from 1st of month, all seemed fine, it connected to a single device for safety and i charged it up.I get up next morning to find ...

My missing phone

I ordered a new Galaxy S6 2 weeks ago, it worked for just a day or 2 before jumping round all over the place, i cant even send a text on it and been left with no phone for 2 weeks. As I'm in the first 14 days of contract I can get a replacement, what...

cfbrodie by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Mobile data and 4g not working

I was trying to get 4g on my iphone but it kept going back to 3G so I turned it off and on again and all of a sudden.. I can't use my data but I can still message and call

re register

Hi have de register now can't register it why? Serial no 21231807310

fi2015 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 Suddenly Stopped Working - Help!

HiI got my Sure Signal 3 in Nov 14.  It resolved my signal issues and I've been really happy with it until now, but suddenly over the last week it stopped working and I'm back to square one.  The phone light is solid orange, the strip power light is ...

Labels