Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Where is my order? It's been 3wks!!

I ordered my iPad upgrade 3wks ago but keep getting told wait another couple of days, its stuck in the system blah blah. What is happening at Vodafone lately??

iphone 4s

My wife has an iphone 4s from vodafone.I have a pay as you go samsung not a smart phoneFrom vodafone. I do not recieve text messages from my wifes phoneBut on her phone it appears as they have been sent.My with can call me but not text me. She can re...

graham65 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

new contract sim and no service

i recieved my contracr sim only sim yesterday.Inserted it and says no signal at the top of my iphone. I have not recieved any information on how to activate my new sim card.

can ring people but cant text or use the internet

can ring people but cant text or use the internet - recently my phone was restricted due to late payment rang you lot and got it back to unrestricted but the only problem is it will let me call people but it wont let me text or use the internet on 3G...

PAC Code request

PAC Code request How can I get the PAC code from vodafone? thanks Michael

cieplak by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone order

Hi, I upgraded my contract on the 31/03/15 and chose a iPhone 6 plus 64gb. I was told it would be a 2-3 week wait, however I have heard nothing since and the 3 week wait is almost up.Can you please tell me if the phone is still on back order has you ...

new ohone

Got a new phone same number but it's come with new sim do I use the new or the old

Resolved! Setting up email accounts - Unfortunaly Email has stopped working

I've been trying to set up my 2 email accounts on my new S6, a sky email account and a yahoo account.   Tried a auto set up and I manual set up. I enter the email address and password but every time I try I get a error message   "Unfortunaly Email ha...

Vodafone have lost the plot. Shocking service.

Ordered my upgrade to the Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB Gold 2hrs after the pre-orders went live on the 20th March. I was promised that it would be delivered on release day (10th April) and that I would recieve a free charger. My contract changed over immediat...

RossDUFC by 4: Newbie
  • 34 replies
  • 1 thanks

Boot/startup themes

Does anyone know if its poss to change the theme (without rooting) when you first switch on your Xperia phone? I have a Z3. Also can you turn off the sound when it starts if necessary? And lastly I thought a lollipop showed up with new software when ...

Labels