Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

lollipop update install fails at 30%

A wonder if someone could help me i got the update to lollipop (ota) yesterday , i am able to download it but when it gets to the install it gets to 30% then restarts install to 0% it gets to 30% again then just restarts my phone when my phone boots ...

rob2015 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

So is Vodafone at home today

Need a replacement as my keyboard isn't working properly on the Q10. I'm a business user. Got through to VG customer services. Very helpful. Tried to put me through to repairs to order the new phone. Guess what. It's closed as its Easter Monday. I'm ...

Replacement SIM card wont connect to Sure Signal - Resynch needed

Hi Vodafone,You recently sent me a new SIM as mine was faulty. I now don't seem to connect with my Sure Signal whilst my wife's unchanged phone (same model) is having no problem. I understand a resynch helps, please can you do this?

Columbo by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Returning Sure Signal Web order

Hi,When I bought a sure signal unit online i checked the returns policy at your website to see that it must be returned Via post.When I came to return the item I was told it had to be in store. After an hour of transfers and calls I was told that it ...

Resolved! Water And Drop Damage

Hello, I was just wondering if you could provide some more information on the methodology your engineers use to detect drop damage and water damage? I often see people being told their phone wont be repaired due to water/drop damage, but I've no idea...

Splog by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I change my pre order?

I've pre ordered a gold edge as in the pictures, it looked great. I've recently seen an edge gold in the flesh and its "mirrory" and much more flash than the pictures. Someone one the forum described it as MC hammers trousers and I would tend to agre...

Cdiddy77 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone restarting after boot

Hello, I removed my memory card last night when the phone was turned off and inserted another in its place. When I turned my phone back on it booted up and then a few seconds later it restarted and keeps doing this until I power down the phone. I'm s...

Lollipop

When can I expect to get the upgrade to the new Lollipop OS. Ive seen other S4 users with the upgrade

cruise85 by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 1 thanks

Connecting a iPhone 5s to sure signal

I can't connect my wife's iPhone 5s over Sure Signal. My iPhone 4 connects fine. the IPhone 5 used to connect, but it seems to want to connect over 4G. With iOS 8.2 I can only see an option to select 4G. Did this change at the 8.2 upgrade?

Labels