Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! sure signal

Does suresignal create a phone signal eg for vodaphone, even though there is no phone signal in an area?   ie, does vodaphone already feed all mobile signals into the BT landline that becomes wifi inside the house? I used to have  UMA from Orange, bu...

jimiliff by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

my phone

Hi can someone pls tell me why my phone won't video call Vodafone smart 4 turbo?

Vodafone Mini 4 won't switch on?

This phone just arrived, I have put the battery in and charged it and it says 60%. I'm pressing the power button down and nothing is happening, and pressing the power button and 'volume up' doesn't do anything either. Anyone got a solution for this?

Jack1996 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Registering a New Sure Signal V3

My old Sure Signal V2 broke with a defective power supply. I ordered a new V3 which arrived, I managed to unregister the old V2 one however I cannot register the new V3 one as the online application appears to have had an issue for the last 3 days ! ...

Hamletp by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

MiFi E5220

I took possession of a MiFi E5220 yesterday,   Charged it up, and connected it to my phone all successfully.   However the connection on the phone is looking for a username and password but there does not appear to be anyway of registering it.   Does...

One M9 Cases

Hey all!   Was wondering if anyone around here who has their hands on a shiney new M9 and is up to speed on the best way to protect it. The official dotview case is £35, a bit too steep for me. I like the look of the Spigen cases for the M9 and havin...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 12 replies
  • 6 thanks

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus storage look by eiphone6deals.co.uk

Take a look at storage offered on iPhone 6 and 6plus by Apple Inc. iPhone 6: 16GB, 64GB, 128GB, no micro SD card supportiPhone 6 Plus: 16GB, 64GB, 128GB, no micro SD card supportNeither of the new Apple telephones offers expandable memory. Be that as...

Unable to make or receive calls

Hello, I have an iphone 5s and am unable to make or recieve calls. When I make a call it beeps and says call failed. Incoming calls are going to voice mail. It does work sometimes but unable to call vodafone at present. Signal is ok, does seem quite ...

neilbarr by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung galaxy S4 wifi issues

I've been having a recurring problem for quite sometime. My Wifi will randomly stop working, as in it won't connect, and the button to turn on Wifi on my phone won't work either. This problem happens mainly after my battery dies. All I can do is keep...

laura2t by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

HiOur house sure signal hasn't been working in a While now, I have tried switching off and rebooting to no avail. The serial number is 21197234590, our postcode has recently changed to BT35 8FX.Can you let me know how to fix as we have zero signalMan...

Labels