Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Samsung Note 3 Lollypop OTA

Hi Guys Can someone confirm have all Note 3's with Vodafone been upgraded to lollypop I have one and for some reason its not recieveing the OTA update. Kind Regards Gavin

S5 lollipop bug fix inbound

Suggestable to do a hard reset after the lollipop update for those reading this...Buuuuuut the good news is that there is a bug fix update currently rolling out to unbranded devices which also brings back mute mode!!!!Hopefully it doesn't take voda t...

jamsterdm by 10: Established
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Users

4 users of the Sure Signal in the house, all working ok for several years except for a brief power cord issue and then all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago 2 users suddenly can't get a signal, and when checking the Manage Users section in My Account...

clfs by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Early upgrade

Hi. I currently have an iPhone 5s on a pay monthly contract with Vodafone. My current deal is not due to expire until May 2016. Is there anyway I can upgrade to an iPhone 6, and incorporate my outstanding phone balance into my new contract? Or even t...

smart 4 turbo

Where can I get a replacement battery and back battery compartment cover from... Not right now but eventually these things will need replacing. Nothing on amazon or ebayMany Thanks

Port fowarding on BT Homehub 4

Hi, I bought a new iPhone 6 with 4g contract, as I had an iPhone 5 and 3g contract, and reception where my home office is terrible. It is worse. So I opted for a Sure Signal box. Worse again. Whilst working through with support yesterday I was told t...

leighv by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

note 4 not getting txt messages

hi not getting txt messages on my note 4. i can send.I Have re started and checked all settings. Not in flight mode and mobile data is on. I have also removed battery and restarted but still not getting any txt's. My only next thought is to back up t...

adoco27 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Kindle Fire - connectivity

I have recently bought a kindle fire. I went throught the process to where i got an email with connection details. I've downloaded the vodaphone mobile broadband app on my laptop but it says it can't find a sim. I have tried to register to vodaphone ...

Resolved! iOS7.1 update now cant connect

I have a iPhone 5sUpdated to iOS 7.1 now cant connect.Suresignal still working with Nokia 925Tried :1. Searching (man/auto) on iPhone2. Deleteing number / adding number on suresignal via MyVodafone3. Switching on/off iPhone4. Switching iPhone to airp...

johneo by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels