Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Porting

My old number from my previous cellular provider hasn't been ported over to my new Vodafone contract.What can I do?

SMS not being received by one recipient

One of my contacts has stopped receiving my texts about 5 days ago.His phone is pretty primitive and doesn't have a blocking facility.He has turned his phone off and back on.He can receive texts from others and others receive texts from me.I can rece...

adamdare by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail

Hi,I have a Vodafone number from UK, but I always used it in Portugal.I have been receiving some calls and when I want to listen to the voicemail, the message says that "has been a autentication error".Can you help me with this question please?  

SMS problems

I've just moved from iphone 4 to a 5s (and a new nano SIM). I'm a pay monthly private customer. I can't get imessage nor Facetime to set up properly with "Waiting for activation" appearing on both pages. I note that the Apple advice page for this say...

chris248 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! BBRY Z10 device pin bloked

Hi Vodafone, Ive issue with my Blackberry Z10 "Device PIN blocked" my friend was on vacation in Greece and bought this phone for me in the vodafone storeI have put my sim card and try to connect to internet. I got the error "Device PIN blocked". I ca...

lmaks by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deregister Sure Signal

Hi, I have recently moved my business to another network and as such I want to deactivate my Sure Signal, as my new network is able to give me coverage at home without a box! I can't log in anymore to do this as my account is no longer active. I want...

rdm by 2: Seeker
  • 129 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Service Inetrruptions / outages

I was wondering if it was possible for VF to text me (the Forum) when there is a Service Interruption andwhen services have resumed. It would enable us mere mortals to reset our devices and avoid days of mixed performance due to such outages.

terryoc by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

SS3 and HH5 not working

Just got a BT HH5 and our SS3 wont connect to it.  Have tried resetting but hasn't worked.  

gillyren by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sky Sports activation Issue

Hi, I'm a 4G customer and chose the Sky Sports free add on from the entertainment pack however when I log into the mobile app I get the message to contact Vodafone to manage my subscription. The only one screen option is to log out. I've tried turnin...

Labels