Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Sure Signal V1 stopped working - power light only

Like many on this forum I'm having an issue with my Vodafone Sure Signal V1, as it stopped working around a fortnight ago. Suddenly had no lights other than a solid green light.  I tried a couple of troubleshooting things and then following advice on...

qfpants by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

mms messages

Since the update i cannot receive mms picture messages unless i am in wifi. My OH is the same. Anybody advise?

Hey bud

Hey Bud.      I just got charged from a blackberry talktalk phone when dialling accidentally a number that contained 22222 (voda service) when at a place of worhip on sunday.,   Please call talktalk and delete the charge of £30 to PERSONAL ROADWATCH....

sim card

Hello I brought a blackberry 9790 from a second hand shop and it said on there open to all networks so I brought it and I went to post office brought a brand new vodafone sim card but its saying there aint no sim card in there it won't let me ring an...

Personal hotspot

I have just started a sim only contract and want to set up a personal hotspot for my I pad. When I go to settings it keeps directing me back to the website but I can't find out how to activate it. On my last contract with an I phone 5 it worked autom...

Now taking legal advice/action etc against Vodafone

I have just got my upgrade an HTC M8 from an HTC One. I had to go into town to a VF shop to get a nano sim as the incorrect sim (micro) was included with the M8. The guy at the shop transferred my number to the new nano sim. I can use the phone OK wh...

Paffman by 7: Helper
  • 32 replies
  • 0 thanks

Using my phone abroad

I have an iPhone 5c Euro Traveller & international calls allowed... However I am now in Europe and can't make calls... I can't call vodafone to get help so I'm asking here...

Resolved! nexus 6

i know no one can give me a direct answer but..... I have been promised a nexus 6 on a upgrade with one of my lines but the guy said they was out of stock and he couldnt place it back order for some reason? Anyway your web shop shows 2 to 4 days (unl...

Sure Signal 2

Following a recent upgrade from ADSL to Fibre my phones have become unusable with Sure Signal switched on.It all connects fine & incoming and outgoing calls connect without problems however the call is interrupted exactly every minute with approx 5 p...

OttoUK by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels