Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Activating nano sim on Iphone 5S

I just upgraded from an Iphone 4 to a 5S and was told to activate my new nano sim online. I went online, followed the process, put the nano sim into my phone, and have kept both phones on while I wait. So far I've not had the activation on the nano s...

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

My sony xperia Z1 compact is no longer under warranty .... the notification bar no longer works unless i go into an app and rotate the phone on its side also the camera always comes up error and i have to restart the camera app for it to work has any...

Contract buy out

Hi i phoned up on Friday too buy out of my line earlie and pay the termination charge to then upgrade to the iphone 6.I didnt recieve any email of confirmation too confirm the order nor no text.I then phoned vodafone up on the saturday morning and sh...

sure signal options missing

I have no option to manage my sure signal it is registered and owner is listed as previous post code. I want to change my post code but cannot without this option

debeauxn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 not working. Lights correct and numbers registered

no 3g signal on my V3 suresignal serial number 42142437195 ip address 81.137.162.33 speedtest81.137.162.3310/29/2014 12:51 PMGMT3.10.7150London0 pingtest81.137.162.3310/29/2014 12:35 PMGMT4320%CoventryA-4.38100 traceMicrosoft Windows [Version 6.1.760...

timives by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Top up not showing on Mobile Broadband for 14.08pm 23.1.2015

Just topped up via debit card for £5     30 day credit use,and not showing on the Vodaphone system........It took two days for the Tech team to allow me to register an account,as passwords were being refused.Can this be sorted out before I run out of...

Sure Signal not working

Hello. My suresignal isn't working, no lights at all although I can charge my phone through the socket on the front. I've tried it in a number of power sockets.I recently upgraded my home hub and haven't been able to get sure signal to work since try...

Cancelling mobile broadband

I am cancelling my mobile broadband. After attempting to cancel it in the store, and on the phone, they can't find my account details.I cannot find an active email address to tell you officially in writing.  Unfortunately having moved I no longer hav...

helenr1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems trying to register new Sure Signal device

I am currently trying to register my sure signal device via the my account section on the Vodafone website. Unfortunately my postcode is not recognised, so i am unable to progress further. Can this be investigated? My post code is ML6 7HT Thanks,Fraz...

fraz5488 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels