Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No Internet or MMS

It started off with no MMS, then progressed to no Internet at all when outside WiFi range. Repeated phone calls to Vodafone and all I got was 'we'll send you some settings by text, should work after midnight'. This happened about 4 or 5 times before ...

IFraser by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal not working - PPPoE, FTTC, Draytek

Good afternoon.  Having switched ISP last week from Virgin (cable) to Zen (FTTC), my SureSignal 3 is no longer working (flashing power light, solid orange "in service" and "in use" lights).  I've spent quite a few hours over the previous days reading...

Sure Signal v2 only power light

HiAfter working fine for several months, my SureSignal has stopped working again.I have gone through all tests you suggested - including reseting the device, my router etc.Nothing has changed in my connection - same router, same service provider. The...

IMEI

Hello ,  I am trying to officially ulock my iphone 4s and i had a communication with the customer service back in the day. They told me that the IMEI that i provided is not recognised. What can I do from now on ?  Thank you George

citen by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 5 and 4g

Which iphones 5 , 5c or 5s will work with vodafone 4g. Is it dependand on the age or firmware ver. of the phone? thanks 

bendyone by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! iPhone 5 Unlocking

I let unlock iPhone 5 over (removed in accordance with House Rules) wrote back from the unlocking but I must first contact your Vodafone.co.uk  IMEI: 013412002378125 please help

My signal

Hello just wounding if someone can help me I've just had an update from a iPhone 4 to iPhone 5c and I have put the sim in and set it up but I am not getting any signal so how can I get it to work?Thanks really need help any requests please it would r...

Setting up a new iphone 5s

Hi, I have just upgraded to iphone 5s, went through itunes and set up the phone, didn't set up as a new phone but restored from backup, this may be where i have gone wrong, however the phone is all set up as my phone except i have no vodafone signal....

tpf by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App

I have been a customer since January 8th. My usage is still not showing on the web login or app. Is this normal and how long till this begins to work? My son's phone (which we bought earlier) is showing on the eb page, but my new iPhone 6 is not..

Labels