Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! I cannot send mms on Samsung S4

Since Samsung have updated the software on the phone I have been unable to send MMS I have gone through the Config via vodafone and it still does not work any ideas? Thanks Aimi

Full signal but can' t receive calls or texts

As in common with many previous postings, my device (v2) has been working fine for several years but will now not receive incoming calls and texts.Understand server adjustments needed. Please help

Delivery?!

I ordered my Iphone 6 in store on 30/12/14I would like to know how long delivery will take as I tried to track my order but it wont allow me as I dont have a WEB delivery number, I have a SBL delivery number. 

sim card problem

my s4 keeps saying simcard not inserted the phone needs to restart it restarts then and its fine for a few hours and then it says it again

Wi-Fi access with BT Openzone

So I have 2gb with BT openzone, I have registered with VF for this service. I could not log into the bt site.Followed the instructions below... Now you’ve registered for My account, you can use BT Openzone Wi-Fi without any extra charges if the servi...

Blinkie by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lost/stolen

Please helpI would love to chat to a Vodafone member of staff but it would appear 24 hour live chat is not 24 hours.I am working in Abu Dhabi and have lost my phone. I have tried the find my iPhone app using my iPad. It's says my iPhone is offline (I...

Iphone 4s...no memory left!

Hi Vodafone  i have two contracts with yourself, one is for a iphone 4s, 8g. This phone currently has 4 apps on it, 4 photographs and a few text messages, this is because it has no more memory, so essentially is useless as a smart phone and based on ...

Unable to update location

Hi,  I recently changed SIM cards which meant I needed to update my Sure Signal. I keep getting text messages saying they do not have details of my new location and I need to update my postcode. Although my location remains the same, I've been unable...

Sure Signal not working

HelloMy sure signal has stopped working. It is Version 2. The red Power light is on. The second light has been flashing for days. I have tried the reset advice on the website but this has not resolved the problem. I can't even call 191 as I have no p...

AOC by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Contract Phone hasn't arrived

I placed an order for a new contract phone, got a delivery date of today and it hasn't arrived. Your Vodafone website can't locate the order number that you quoted on your emails to me, the DPD website is constantly saying "awaiting parcel to arrive"...

OmegaRed by 1: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels