Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! dat nexus 6

Well, I guess if any chance is close then this is the closest seeing as vodafone now sell the motorola devices could we finally see a Nexus on sale again through Vodafone. Certainly looks a nice bit of kit!

jamsterdm by 10: Established
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

4G on Nexus 5

I just got a nexus 5 and for some reason the 4G is not working. Its enabled and every time I go into airplane mode and come out I get 4G for like 10 seconds but during this time where it should say Vodafone it says no signal even though I have bars. ...

HNK5 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

4g phone won't pick up 3G

I upgraded recently not only my phone but also to 4g. However whenever I go from a 4g area to a 3G the phone won't connect and comes up with error stating couldn't connect as no mobile data. It happens in all locations any idea? Is it fault with the ...

lprodger by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! unlock iphone

hi my father in law has gave my son an iphone 4 but he was on t mobile and my son is on vodaphone,how do i get it unlocked.i rang up vodaphone they told me to fill out form on the website,done that but got massage saying that that phone is not on my ...

Blackberry Internet not working :(

Hi, I have not been able to connect to the internet from my blackberry bold 9900 since Monday and it's really starting to get on my nerves! I have checked my settings and 2g and 3g are both on as is wi-fi etc but i cannot use internet, facebook, emai...

Resolved! Transferring my sim over ?

My daughter has just purchased a Samsung s4, on opening she noticed that it uses a smaller sim card.She currently has all numbers etc stored on her current sim card.1 Can she keep her old number.2 can she transfer all her sim content from old card to...

Move from 3 to vodafone

just moved to Vodafone from 3 and ported my number across today, since the porting, I can no longer send or receive texts and no data.

cieplak by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

My phone will call out but is unable to connect a call.

My daughter has recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. The phone has a problem where it will call a number, the other number will recognise the call and ring, but the phone does not have any audio ie there is no dialling tone and no connectio...

JennyW by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels