Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal 3 Not Working for Days

HiI have had a Sure Signal 3 since August 2013. It has worked fine until recently. The signal started becoming erratic and now for the last few days we've had no signal whatsoever. I have reset the device but no success. At the moment the red power l...

Trouble adding new contact on Vodafone phone.

I'm trying to add a new contact on my phone, and I entered their number and information successfully, but when I go in to them through contacts and go to message them, at the top it says "(one of my old contacts names) Retry". I don't know what this ...

Fitzs by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! No information at all after order iphone 6

When I upgread to iphone6 in last week Monday, even call Vodafone many times, there still nothing about my order. Even I try to tract my order online, there is no option for order begin with EDM-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. :smileysad: SO SAD 

HenryChen by 3: Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal

have just been given a sure signal box by my company xerox uk ltd s/n 40134941091 but when i try and register it its saying its already registered. any helpgreatly appreciated as i have poor signal where i live and need to work from home

rgr by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

puk code

HelloI have recently purchased a Samsung mobile phone from argos with a SIM and top up voucher from vodaphone. Unfortunately my daughter has incorrectly entered her pin 3 times and has now locked her phone and needs a PUK code to unlock it. I have ru...

Julgab by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Support Email Address needed

Can someone from Vodafone please provide me with an email address I can use to contact Business Customer Support please? Your online Chat is NEVER functional, you telephone support NEVER act on requests or call me back and your online email form is l...

Sure Signal Already Registered

Hi, I have bought a Sure Signal from a friend, however they can't remember their registration details in order to de-register the unit for me. SN 40123231579 Can you sort this out for me? Many Thanks, Stewart.

Resolved! HTC One (M7) USB port

I have a 15 month old HTC One M7, which whilst i use it a lot, I also look after well.  the other day i found it had put itelf into car mode for no reason, and then started giving me mesages about USB host mode, and now it wont charge at all except w...

CrazyC by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels