Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! HTC One m8 Dot Case

Well I have had my Dot Matrix case for 5 months now and I have to say it was the best £35 I spent. It hugs the phone, adds little to bulk it up and the functionality of it is still awesome when compared to other plain Jane cases.However I have two pr...

Tink-GB by 12: Established
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal v3 with new phone

I have just changed my iphone to iphone 6 and used the same sim and number from my old phone into the new phone. Sure signal no longer picks up my new phone.as the phone is new is this the cause and what can i do about it? Jon

APN settings for 3gb 30 day PAYG

HI I've just bought a payg data sim with 3gb of data for 30 days.  I've tried all of the APN stting listed but it still doesn't work. Can someone confirm the correct settings - have they changed recently?.  Its  not going in a phone or a tablet but i...

dom_bbc by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal - no lights suddenly

Hi  I have a Vodafone Sure Signal that I got in January 2013 - pretty sure about the date. 2 days ago it was working perfectly fine BUT suddenly yesterday, in the morning - no lights / no power on the device. I tried other working sockets in the flat...

3 weeks and still no call back

I have been with Vodafone for the last 10 years,in the past 3 weeks I have been having issues with my phone losing charge in the space of an hour. I have called customer services on a daily basis for the last 3 weeks. I have been promised call backs,...

Sure Signal 3 not working

Hi Just bought a Sure Signal 3 and we get all the correct lights up but unfortunately we cannot connect properly.  Sometimes no connection and sometimes we can receive calls but when answering the phone call just comes through garbled.  Before we tak...

Pugliese by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

MMS

I have an Iphone 5s and I do not receive photos when others send me them through text (MMS).I seem to receive them from some people and not others, I think those I can receive are sent from other apple devices, while those sent from non-apple phones ...

SG79 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

One House, Two Sure Signal Devices

I have a house with lots of walls and metal.  Despite placing my SS box in the middle I still get weak/dropped signals at various places.  Can I install two SS devices on the same router in my house? Now that there are a lot of cheap/second hand devi...

Labels