Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Problems after porting number

Hi alljust moved to Vodafone from EE and ported my number across today, which is now live. However, since the porting, I can no longer send or receive texts. Texts were working before the porting, and I can still get everything else on phone, email, ...

789iant by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Return iPhone 6 plus

I really want to return my device but for the past 4 days everytime I call 191 I get put on hold for over an hour before I give up.How are you supposed to return it if you can never speak to a staff member?I really don't know what else to do.

James5566 by 10: Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is my iPhone 5c really in stock?

Hello,So I ordered an iPhone 5c a few days ago and I've now been told it is not in stock, but if I go online it'll say there handsets in stock. What's going on?

iPhone 4S 8GB - New User

Okay, so I've never used an iPhone before, nor any apple related products. I've mostly just stuck to keypad products such as Blackberry's etc but thought it was time for a change.Recently I ordered the iPhone 4S through vodafone and was wondering if ...

iSouthh by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal Power Light on - Internet Light flashing

My Sure Signal has stopped working Red Power Light is showing on, with the Internet light flashing for 40 seconds, then stops power light only on for approx 40 seconds then the flashing light cycle repeats Earlier today I pressed the reset button for...

Cannot top up.

Everytime I attempt to top up my mobile broadband the message "it seems that you can't buy any products on 07******** at the moment. Please try a different number." Very unhelpful. Anyone know a fix for this?

TGadd by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K4201-Z installation problem and network issue

Just got the K4201-Z delivered and I'm having 2 problems. Firstly, if I plug it into my PC it installs itself fine and can pickup the network however if I plug it into my laptop (which is what I purchased it for) the laptop finds the device for a spl...

Vodafone are liars

I ordered my iPhone6 when overseas and upgraded as on the website. Due for delivery on 19th. When received and opened, It did not work and after 1 hour using Live Chat I was told to go to a shop to sort it. I rang Vodafone (who record all calls for t...

ceephax by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One 4.4.3 Update problems

Updated to Android 4.4.3 and since then not getting a signal.No way am I doing a factory reset.

BYAZICI by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels