Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Is sure signal down

Hi, Neither of my phones are picking up any reception - they just both have gone down.  Yet all lights are normal on my suresignal 3 socket. Is the service down at the moment? Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Factory Reset/SD card`

Hi all, this is a question that I really should know but I need to check.... If I do a reset of my phone after an update with the SD card inserted, will the reset wipe the contemnts of the card or is it literally just the internal memory that gets wi...

Post OS Upgrade Issues - What next?

Hello, So having read through some of this forum I can see I'm not alone with my smartphone issues here. So everything was running smoothly until I accepted the OS upgrade. Since then I have had issues with the phone becoming alarmingly hot. However ...

bazchops by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Registration Status

Hi,I am no loner a vodafone customer and asked for my sure signal box to be de-registered using your call centre.  The man on the phone has assured me that it should now be de-registered but please can you check before I send it to a family member to...

kingo100 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sim messages

I recently done a factory reset on my galaxy s3 I had some messages I needed to keep so I saved them to the sim card and now I cant seem to access them any ideas please

mancman by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

car bluetooth connection

Ive recently got a ford focus when I connect my galaxy s3 to the sync device in the car my phonebook downloads to the device from my phone. Then I get 2 prompts one is for call log which transfers ok, the other is for messages I press ok on myphone b...

mancman by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

new battery

I've just had to replace my battery for my s3.... apparently the old one had blown...what does that mean, and why did it happen?

Lou1509 by 8: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

update for htc one m7 to android 4.4.3

HiIv just updated my HTC one m7 with android 4.4.3 and now I can't make or receive calls.Iv done a hard reset,and soft reset,clean all cahe and still can't make or receive calls.All was working fine until update last night.Please helpRegardsCraig

mo35col by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels