Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal V1 Stopped working

Hello Vodafone tech, please help me. I’ve followed the Troubleshooting procedures. I've reset it to the factory setting around half a dozen times. My wife has rung technical support 3 or 4 times. First light is on, second light flashes and eventually...

Resolved! Vodafone smart 111 not loading

When i switch on my smart three it goes to the Vodafone splash screen and the stops loading.Any help available on a solution for this?

No internet connection

Hi I brought a new payg sim for my sons iphone, however he can't connect to the internet using 3G only wifi, when he tries to connect a message says you are not subscribed to a mobile data service? I have sent a txt message to Vodafone & downloaded t...

Lea79 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling an order for an out-of-stock item?

Dear Vodafone, 7 days ago I ordered a SureSignal via your website. The device was (and still is) out of stock. I have now managed to procure a SureSignal via my office corporate account - so I'd like to cancel the web order. How do I do this?  

Resolved! suresignal 1 problems xperia z2

I have reset my vss 1 as per instructions and transferred ownership to one of my users and back again My new xperia z2 with new sim is still not able to register on the vss. My serial is 21818613701. Please can you verify not disabled and resync?

Problem with SSv2 and Galaxy4?

Hi there, I have just got and registered a SSv2 and dont know if its working or if I have a phone fault. I registered the SS with my number and got a text to say its up and running( its been running for 5 days now( Red power light is on as well as th...

battery drain after kitkat update

So,I received the kitkat update about a week ago and its had a dire affect on my battery performance,in the space of under 3 hour's and only using the phone to view facebook I have lost 60% of my battery life,what the hell is going on?

Labels