Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

samsung gifts

I was told that when you get a new samsung phone on contract or payg you can get a free gift from http://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxygifts/ does anyone know how it works  Sorry if the link breaks your terms it is not intended 2.

Continual Samsung Problems. Help appreciated

After getting sick and tired of problems with my Samsung 3 nothing getting resolved. Ended up buying a Samsung Galaxy 4 factory refurbished seemed great but pressing home button phone not coming out standby, same as pressing power button, exactly the...

Lee9495 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung G2 disconnects from network

Hello I have a Samsung G2 which does not get used extensively but every so often the device appears to disconnect from the VodaPhone network. When this happens, the device will not make or receive calls, email, txt messages and internet access fails....

MrGwent by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

R206 mifi

HiI recently bought a Vodafone R206 mifi and although I have just used it to check my email and not download any info it is costing a fortune. I have tried disconnecting when not in use but it still munches up £5 a day. Is there something I am missin...

Salmonpss by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not all registered hansets connecting to SS3

Help.... 4 devices registerd to use SS3 and all received the welcome texts to say they could, howver, only 2 of the 4 are connecting.... Galaxy S3 - OKiPhone 5s - OKiPhone 5c - NopeiPhone 4 - Nope The SS3 is great for the 2 devices that recognise it ...

allthe9s by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 - Owner Number Cannot Connect Other Numbers Can

Hi, My sure signal V3 has been working fine for many months. I recently (Tuesday 12 August) changed my tarrif on vodafone and since today have not been able to connect my phone (phone number is registered overed of sure signal) to the sure signal, wh...

deadlake by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

New pay as you go sim not working

I was previously with orange but I ordered a free Vodafone pay as you go sim online, I've put the sim in my iPhone 4 but it's saying no service so I can't call the number to activate it, what should I do?

Lushaye by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

5s Not Working

I have only had my 5s a few months and it is now not working. I took it to a local Apple Store and they have told me it has apparently got water inside it and there is nothing I can do other than pay an extortionate and unjustifiable amount to replac...

losbert by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Firmware Update

There is a New Firmware updateThanks for telling us Vodafone (No change there)Now don't get to excited its a Bug fix Rom rolled out by Samsung so no Factory reset should be neededunless your phone starts behaving funny (Third party app issues)the Rom...

Northern-dj by 16: Advanced member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels