Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Warning about The RCS/ Vodafone messanger+ app

On the HTC section they have been hit with what can be described as a Rubbish appand its sneeked in on a update called RCS which means Rich Communications SuiteNow the S5 has not Got this yet, But as in the past Vodafone try and force this on there u...

Northern-dj by 16: Advanced member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sure Signal V2 Reset

Hi guys/gals,Ive got 3 Sure Signals on my account (2 V3's and 1 V2) and the V2 is causing me all kinds of grief, I cant get it to connect at all at the moment.  Have got all the right port forwards and the internet stats are great, though it is a Sky...

annoyed

i have recently opted for the vodafone £10 offer and to have it renewed every month. i have toped up £15 and have now realised my top us was not renewed only after the £15 was used???? id like my freedom £10 freebie renewed please 

Sure Signal 2 not working

My Sure Signal 2 has been working fine since installation about 12 months ago but for the last week has been behaving oddly.  It will be working fine then 2 white lights start flashing and there is no 3G.  Then the white lights go out and just the re...

petroc88 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! waving hand

Anyone know what this waving hand icon is ? ... i never did see it before today

steveo67 by 12: Established
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Updates app on the G3

Well Vodafone has yet again made a mess of a top spec phone the G3many android users have had and experience issues with the vodafone updates appthese stem from it not working to running in the background using datathankfully for most eg HTC M8,Samsu...

Northern-dj by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phones picks up websites I haven't been on

Hi can someone help my father in laws phones keeps popping up with web sites he's not been on.the first lot started happening when he logged on to my iPad with his gmail account .so I reset my iPad to factory setting and that stopped but now he's get...

Keres by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Samsung S5 Mini

Does anyone know when and if Vodafone will be getting Samsung S5 Mini, and if so when. Thanks.

foda by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC One X + too hot to handle

I've had an HTC One X + for 18 months - mostly a good experience. It developed an overheating problem / wouldn't charge problem after a few months which went away with software updates. However this problem has returned in the last few weeks. After 2...

Deregister SureSignal - no longer with Vodafone

Hi, I'm no longer with Vodafone since around 2013 and would like to pass my Sure Signal on. Is there anyone I can contact to check that it has been deregistered so I can pass it on to someone else? Thanks,Simon.

Labels