Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SS 2 No phone signal

I have the SS 2 more often than not I am not getting a signal on my mobile therfore I can not send or receive texts or phone calls. I've tried resetting it a number of times with no luck and I have looked on the forum with no joy.Due to where I live...

janooks by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Suresignal v2 - no incoming calls or text messages

Hello, I have followed all instructions : line test by BT - speeds both way OKResync - donetracert donereboot - phones / ss / router ( same one been working for 18 months ) still cant recieve incoming calls or texts for 3 weeks now. Spent several hou...

2nd hand Sure Signal box won't register

Hi  I have a Sure Signal box from my daughter that has been deregistered from her account.  However, it won't let me register it on my account? Please help!  Thanks 

Resolved! Lights: power - flashing, internet - off, service - off, use - solid orange)

We have had our SSV3 for 7 months and it has been working perfectly. We turned it off when we went away recently and when we turned it back on, we have had the above problem. We have tried all the recommendations in the troubleshooting section but no...

Toby01 by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 line delay and bad call clarity

I have a V£ sure signal running with a BT Home Hub. My problem is two fold. 1 - There is a bad delay on the line when making calls. Consequently I often end up taling over or being talked over during conversations. 2 - Often the person on the other e...

Capture.JPG

Sure Signal problem

Hi we have a Sure Signal 2 which worked well when we had a BT router, then we changed to Sky and it didn't seem to boost the signal..........it hasn't been a problem until now when the local Vodafone mast is being upgraded and our cell signal is inte...

Sure Signal v1

Hi,My Sure Signal has been offline now for 24 hrs. ser no. 21196793638 I have followed the 'reset procedure' several times but no joy  Prior to going offline, I was getting a full signal from it however I wasn't receiving text or delivery messages - ...

Pete96 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal intermittant for many weeks

I have had my Sure Signal for some years during which it worked without problem.  In August it stopped doing so; working for maybe 20% of the time before reverting typically many times a day to two lights flashing and it not working before temporaril...

Turbo52 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

My sure signal has a power light and a flashing internet light

I have had a sure signal for some months. It has recently stopped working. The power light comes on but only the internet light comes on and is permanently flashing. I have changed the power socket. Changed the cable to the router and reset the devic...

pausmi by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Error when adding a user to SureSignal group

Multiple browsers, tried clearing browser cache, tried adding site to Trusted - all results in the following error: Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"The source of this error is:com.bea.wsrp.faults.v1.OperationFailedExceptionImpl: Internal...

robhull by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels