Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! VSS1 Correct lights on but no 3G signal

Hi For last 3 to 4 days the VSS version 1 has been running with lights 1,2 and 4 solid but not longer any signal to my phone (Admistrator) nor my wifes or daughters, all 3G enabled. S/N of VSS is 21224653630 I have attempted a reset but now have top ...

JeepNeil by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v1 - still not working after factory reset

Hi - had a power cut this morning and the SS stopped working - checked forum and did factory reset.For over an hour it went through the circle of lights and the first two lights were steady and the fourth light flashed but then all lights go off and ...

pricep1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal v3 problem

Hi.Serial number is 40124144649Shows as active in dashboard. Was working perfectly until recently. And other suresignal on same router working just fine.Many Thanks.Ian

SS3 keeps rebooting

It has happend twice today when on calls, whihc is quite frustrating. Please can someone from support take a look for me to see if there are any issues. DetailsTracert 1  skyrouter.home (192.168.0.1)  2.003 ms  2.365 ms  1.891 ms 2  * * * 3  te0-4-0-...

Resolved! Sure Signal v3 & Sky Hub

Hi  Since plugging in our new Sky Hub the Sure Signal hasn't worked.  I've assigned it a fixed IP address and changed the IP in te DMZ server as suggested on the Sky User forum.  This hasn't made any difference, so I wondered if you could help please...

mrsshark by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Chat 655/655W Software Upgrade

This my second posting on this subject of Software Upgrade for the Vodafone Chat 655/655W as no single tech person of your team has replied on this subject. This was originally posted over a week ago. Will one of your tech guys get back to me on this...

Resolved! Vodafone Chat 655/655W Software Upgrade

Thank you again for sorting out the Vodafone PC Suite for the Vodafone Chat. Is there a Software Upgrade Tool avaliable for checking for upgrades for the Vodafone Chat 655/655W Software. This is because recently the phone as begun to drop out of inst...

Resolved! MyVodaphone app not available for q10????

Hello,The Blackberry world is showing Myvodaphone app however its saying not available for my device which is the q10, i would appreciate any help as i would prefer to look at my usage on this than online or calling up.

shizuma by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

V3 Sure Signal-Solid Lights except "in use" which is not on .

Hi Regarding the above .I have 4 phones operating in the house with Vodaphone . I manage to obtain a good signal using Sure Signal . The others are added as users however obtain no or limited signal . Phones involved are IPhone 4 /  IPhone 5C and Sam...

BOB68 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deregister sure signal

Hello, A friend has given me his old sure signal but it's still registered to his, closed, account.  I understand you need him to de-register it, how should he go about it? Thanks,   Joe

JoeM by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels