Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

V1 Sure Signal - Power button flashing - Please help

Hello, I have just changed interent router ( to talk talk ) and now my sure signal is not working. I have tried the various reset buttons, turn on and off, router turn on and off but the power button is still flashing on the V1 sure signal box indica...

Birch1234 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal -Latest Version

Hi I have a problem with my sure signal.  Its the newest one.     I have the one red light.   thats it,  when I reset it the internet light comes on briefly then goes off.  I have reset the Sure Signal and the router several timesand still nothing, i...

phxweb by 4: Newbie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Phone won't connect to sure signal

Hi,My phone has suddenly stopped connecting to my Sure Signal device.The top two and bottom led's (power, @ and tick) are on and steady. I have tried reseting the device and phone a number of times without success.Please could you take a look at the ...

rlhall by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Z10 SMS Freezing and Crashing

Model Z10 STL1000-2, Software Release 10.2.0.424, OS Version 10.2.0.1791 Having problems with SMS freezing and crashing.  Problem started since last two updates, and now more frequent since updating to above version.  Problem seems to occur when SMS ...

lloyda04 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bt Homehub 3 - force resync

Can i request a force resync for my vss here?  I have just got a bt hh3 and I'm having trouble connecting the vss.  subsequently i have no phone signal in the house.  I think iv set the unit right with the settings iv discovered on here, but has yet ...

sure signal 1 home hub 3 - phones not connecting

I have a problem where my sure signal and phones are not connecting.  Lights one two and four solid but nothing connects. For a while all worked ok then for no apparent reason this problem started. I have reset the sure signal according to other foru...

bobmust by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working

Having upgraded to BT Buisness infinity i have not been able to get my ssure signal v1 to connect so i get the mobile to work. I have received DIRECTly contradictory advice from Vodfone and BT. So far 29 phone calls and still no satisfaction.We have ...

sure signal 3 not working

I have had the most frustrating morning. My Sure Signal 3 is not working. I have one solid red light and on a on/off white fading globe with arrow round it. No other lights. I spoke with Tech support and they told me I needed to check port settings w...

JM68 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels