Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Post Code Requests + Resync

Hi, I keep getting emails and texts asking me to confirm/update my Post Code. The text reads "Reminder: We still do not have any details of the new location of your Vodafone Sure Signal 40120211483. Please update its postcode as soon as possible" The...

Viking23 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Failed calls problem identified as BT fault - May be some help to you

Hope this is of some use to someone I recently returned from holiday to find that my Sure Signal wouldn't work at all. Classic problem all three lights on but no calls in or out. Tech support sorted it out and it started working --- well sort of! How...

iPhone 4 and 4S stopped connecting to Sure Signal for no reason

Hi and help please. Last night for no reason my iPhone 4s (and wife's iPhone 4) just stopped connecting to SS. We use BT Homehub v2 and have done for the past 6 months with no issue. No other changes in set up at all.  Can you tell me if there's a ne...

findlag by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal full signal but can't receive calls or texts

Hi, I have been experiencing problems receiving calls and texts with 2 phones for 15 days now. I have spoken to the technical support team pretty much every day to try to reach a resolution to this problem and have been fobbed off repeatedly. Lights ...

Sure Signal 3 no In use light

I installed a V3 Sure Signal yesterday. Red power light, white Internet and white In service lights all solid but I have no In use light illuminated.DL: 1.93 UL: 0.34Ping: 68 Jitter: 3IP: 81.158.39.230IPV6: ::ffff:519e:27e6

TJAWALES by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

Have tried 3 resets on my sure signal, but no joy. Can it be reset remotely

Golfer28 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

ongoing sure signal problems

Hi I have a sure signal version 2, which i'm using with an Asus router on a wireless ISP because I live in a field, but I do have a good quality service of 20+ mbps but pretty much zero Voda reception hence the SS box This SS box has followed me from...

paulqpr by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Register

I have weak signal at home dispite the Voda map showing me it's good... I have found someone on a facebook selling page that has a Sure Signal for sale, I have asked him if he can de-reg it for me and I will buy it, this is proving somewhat difficult...

littlej by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

UTTERLY useless SureSignal (2) and Technical (non)support

I've had a suresignal (2) since the first one stopped working and ended up being replaced. it worked fine with my old Samsung Galaxy S4.  That phone was stolen in late December. A replacement was sent to me within 2days - which was ULTRA impressive o...

Cant get my Sure Signal 2 working!

Hi there! I bought a Vodafone Sure Signal 2 about 18 months ago and have been using it fine at my house ever since with a full 3G signal. For the past few days I have been unable to get a 3G signal on my blackberry bold so have not been able to recei...

Labels