Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SS3 - way out of my depth with port forwarding

I have just purchased a Vodafone SS3.  I have a Belkin N600 HD router model F7D4301uk and Virgin Media Cable Broadband. I have the flashing red light and the steady 2nd and 3rd orange lights.  It appears to be a problem with Port Forwarding but I hav...

HJD by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal lights not in troubleshooting guide!!1

im having a problem with my sure signal again!!, its been off for a week now, and ive tried everything i can and been trawling the forums looking for an answer, the problem is the light sequence isnt in the ff guide, im getting a solid red power ligh...

bowsey69 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS 3 not connecting to Vodafone

I've already got a VSS1, but adding a new one as coverage is still lacking in a few places. I've registered the VSS3, but I get a flashing power light and the last two lights are solid orange. So, details as requested; Speedtest: Ping 22ms, Download ...

Sure Signal Problem

Hi there, We seem to be having a problem with our corporate sure signals, we ahve purchased 3 and all have been registered. Yesterday one was working perfectly and today we had a powercut since then sure signals are displaying a Orange In-Use Light (...

No 3G signal

Light 1, 2 and 4 are on, but light 3 (Picture of a mobile phone) is not lit and box isnt producing a 3G signalWe have tried restarting the box, and waiting for an hour also we have gone through the troubleshooting guideResults of Pathping:Results of ...

Capture1.JPG Capture.JPG
Offa by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

V3 random dropped calls and now stopped working.

Dear Support Can you please help to get my SS V3 working again. I've always had some issues with it in that I have to sometimes reset it and it often drops calls during conversations. I don't really know how reliable its been as I don't monitor it co...

mark990 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Move from PAYG to PayMonthly

I have just moved my Vodafone account & mobile number from PAYG to Pay Monthly (which was painful but we got there in the end). I now cannot manage my SureSignal, as my previous MyVodafone account has been deleted in the move. I now have a new MyVoda...

pdbpdb by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal hasn't worked for 3 days

The last 3 days my suresignal has not worked- lights keep flashing for hours when reset but no joy. Serial number is 40114251180i have been getting lots of "your suresignal has changed location" texts from vodafone (it hasnt but i wonder if this coul...

Phone not connecting to VSS 3 lights on.

My serial no. 21224045779 all ok up to a power cut last week. Shut all down for 5 hrs then restarted and reset VSS, left overnight with no joy. Please advise.

Labels