Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S4 reluctant to use Sure Signal

Just purchased a new style Sure signal. Initially the S4 worked well but after 5 days the phone seems happier to stay attached to the weak external 

jjbabu by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unable to connect to Suresignal

I have current received a replacement Sure signal, Model 9361 Home cell. I plug it in and went through the installation process without any problem. My sure signal has a Power light on stable, System light on stable and Phone light is off. I don’t ha...

tinshwe by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal keeps asking me to verify address

I keep getting messages from vodafone saying my suresignal has moved and to verify the address. I have not moved it an inch in the last 3 years. I did anyway log in and put the postcode back in as it correctly is, but still keep getting the messages....

Phone Rings.. or does it??!!??

Over the last few days, increasing in frequency I am having a recurring problem with my Handset (BB Q10) and ONLY when at home and connected to the SureSignal. Connectivity is fine, I can have the handset sat next to me when suddenly an SMS will com...

VSS 3 not working - replacement request

I bought a Version 3 Sure Signal some weeks ago. From the start it has given me trouble, causing me to subscribe to the post at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Version-3-VSS-Power-flashing-Internet-solid-orange-In-Service/td-p/139...

jladbury by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New BlackBerry handset not connecting to sure signal

Can anyone please advise. I've recently upgraded by phone, and I now have no signal as I'm unable to connect to sure signal. I've kept my previous number and tried to reregister the same number, but because I'm the owner it won't allow me. Can anybod...

JayneG by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Southend mass still not fixed

It's over 4 months and the mass in Southend is still not fixed. ThisIs causing many customers issues with signals in the area and itAppears that Vodafone is doing nothing about it.We were advises by the Vodafone shop in lakeside that they can sellUs ...

Sure Signal not working

Hi, This morning my sure signal just had a solid red LED and was not working.I have follwoed a few threads on here and have reset the unit (type 3 plug in) It is still not working, is there anything else you can do to help please ? Serial No. 4013196...

Sure Signal not working with Sky Broadband

Hello. My phone cannot get a signal at home as Vodaphone told me it would. I have now got a sure signal box but it wont connect through my sky internet- please can you help? Kind regards, Gemma

ghec123 by 4: Newbie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels