Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

No user Light

HiThe lights on My VSS vary from time to time , but I VERY VERY VERY Rarely get a user light to show That Im using It ?I am the only V registered user in my house trying to use itI have even tried to register myself as a new user , but my Vodafone we...

georged22 by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS3 has never worked properly

Hi  I hope someone can help . I had a VSS 1 for 3 years and it worked perfectly on my current broadband connection . In August the VSS1 stopped working and I was told I needed to buy a VSS3.  After many conversations with Vodafone tech support , at b...

MattL1 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS V1 not working

Serial Number  21232105714 This unit was working ok, but is now just going through various combinations of lights. It looks like it's trying to connect, but of course from a user perspective there's no way of seeing what's going on. Please Vodafone w...

Resolved! SureSignal won't work.

I have used a sure signal version  1 here for 2 years with no problems but a few days ago it stopped working. I have tried reset, holding reset button til all lights flash, taking out ethernet cable and replacing it etc as discussed in other peoples ...

litt by 2: Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

No signal, sure signal doesn't work - really fed up!

Hi,According to Vodafone we have 'perfect signal' (my husband and I are both on Vodafone). Despite this 'perfect signal' we apparently have - both our phones say 'no service' when at home, IF we can make or receive a call it frequently cuts out.We go...

Samscho by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sure start set up problem

Hi I have recently bought 2 Sure Signals for the office but neither are working.  The first one worked for a while, then stopped.  They are both showiing solid Service light and Mobile light, no Wifi and flashing red light. Here are the details reque...

lucyc by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

V1 Sure signals not connecting

Non of the sure signals seem to be connecting, we are getting very poor signal strength.Serials - 2119711515321222164812211969127172119691447321196912576 Can these be reset / synced please?

grafx by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal not working again

Hi sure signal not worked for two weeks now. Sometimes no light sometimes light on sometimes light on with slow flashingfirst light. Can you reset this please

SURE SIGNAL BLACKBERRY UPGRADE TO IPHONE 4 WILL NOT CONNECT

I have sure signal serial number 4112801927 , works great until i just upgraded my phone from blackberry to Iphone 4.  It wil not connect.  Went to manage my users and noticed that number (which is the main account number) is not listed.  went to add...

Sure SIgnal not working with new Virgin Media Superhub 2

Please help - 2 weeks ago i changed from my old netgear router running on virgin broadband to the Virgin Media Superhub2, since then my Sure Signal1 has stopped working. Ive wasted so much time trying to talk/holding on the phone to vodafone. Ive ope...

acooper13 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels