Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Using a Jablocom with the Sure Signal

I'd added my second phone to my Sure Signal User List, it's a Jablocom GDP-04Ai desktop GSM phone. It's a really nice, solid, business-class desktop phone and is much nicer for making lots of long calls from an office than a traditional mobile phone...

myulz2 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant Find Link to sure signal on new website

The configuration of the the website has recently been updated and now i cant find any reference to my sure signal device when i log into my account. Can anyone help?

Suresignal 3 repeatedly stops working

My suresignal 3 repeatedly stops working.  I have had a new device but that has not helped.  I have upgraded my internet connection to fiber,  still stops working.  It does connect for a time but loses it normaly in the middle of a call.  I work from...

"My Vodafone" page is Broken :(

Trying desperately to log into "My Vodaphone" as I have a Sure Signal and I really need to add a new mobile phone to it so it'll work. Whenever I go to the "My Vodafone" page it tells me " Sorry – we’re making some changes to our site". It's been lik...

myulz2 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Website Maintenance?

Hello, I am trying to login into My Account to register my SureSignal, but since yesterday evening the website returns the message: "Sorry – we’re making some changes to our site" and I cannot do anything. Is the website actually undergoing maintenan...

freyasan by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal status

Hi Guys,   Any chance someone could check the status of my Sure Signal for me. I dusted it off and connected it for the first time in about 9 months last night and the thing flashed all the right lights but didn't give signal   The SN is 40111324387 ...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS 3 Power - flashing, Internet light orange, other lights off.

Hi, I've had the VSS3 for a week now and not had a lot of luck on the stability front. The only way I can get it to reconnect is unplugging and replugging back into the power. It'll run for a random length of time then return to the above state, i.e....

VSS V1

Has the V1 of the VSS box been blacklisted? i heard rumours from a friend that this might be the cause of my V1 box not working for the past month?  can you confirm please?  If this is the case am i eligible to get a free upgrade?

WayneA by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS not working on iPhone 4S and 5

Hi I have had my VSS for a couple of years and have had no problems at all, however i have updated both mine and my daugthers phones to iPhones 4S and 5 and neither of them are connecting. I tried to remove and add our numbers back onto the VSS howev...

Sure signal v3 + AirPort Extreme + virgin superhub = no signal

Hi everyone. Have just taken delivery of a new sure signal. It is plugged into my AirPort Extreme which is serving my wifi via the Virgin Media Super Hub which is in Modem mode. The Suresignal has the red light on and a constantly flashing connecting...

Labels