Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sure Signal reset

Hi,I can't receive calls or texts on my SS v1 and reading through the forum I think the SS needs a resync. I've reset it 4 or 5 times and still nothing.Here is the data you usually request. Speed 17.23 down  17.26 upping 28ms5.61.121.66 ip address 21...

BAH48 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS3 - Flashing Red Power and Solid Phone Light

Hi, I've had a VSS3 since my original model broke last year.  Since getting this one it's been hit and miss, but hasn't worked at all for about a month or so now.  It gets very very hot, and the power light flashes, and the phone symbol just stays on...

neilmw1 by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't access Sure Signal via my online account anymore.

I can no longer access my Sure Signal via my online account anymore and when I try to add it back on, I get an error message telling me that it is already assigned to an account. How can I get my Sure Signal back under my account? Thank you.

suresignal v1 3 lights on & steady but no 3G

I have tried the reset button (holding it down, power recycling, letting it go) but to no avail. Can anyone advise please.Broadband appears to be OK & other SS further way on same BT BB network are working OK. 

Please reset Sure Signal

Please can someone re-set my SS2, it just needs re-syncing. I ran through all the troubleshooting and still have no reception. Serial no is: 40122453587A. Thanks.

BeckyC by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Change of ISP and SureSignal is not working

Hi,We've been using our SureSignal for 2 years with our BT broadband service. We've recently changed to Demon Internet and now the SS box doesn't work. I've made several support calls to Vodafone but the operators I speak to go through a script and h...

cognetic by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Connected Users information

Hi, Just wondering, if we can get information on which users are connected to my Sure Signal device..Please let me know..

Sure Signal not working

My Sure Signal box has stopped working and we cannot make or receive mobile calls. I'm really very new to this and I don't understand lots of the terminology. The boe serial number is 21230681872. Can someone possibly do something your end (I've read...

Sure Signal 3 with BT Home Hub 3 Problems

New to Vodafone. Live in a small village so Sure Signal seemed like a godsend. Reason I changed to Vodafone. No luck with SS3 connections. Opened ports as requested, IP is PPPOA, MTU field set to 1500. Download 6 MB, upload .36MB, iMac with latest O/...

bigcat49 by 4: Newbie
  • 35 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phones with no service

I have three phones in the house  two which are working via Sure Signal one notBoth phones are saying no service but the other phone is working fine. If I swich off Sure Signal then all the phones are working

wing1200 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels