Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal v3: Internal IP address keeps changing

Hi there, We are having major issues with our Suresignal and have been trying to configure it for a number of weeks with no luck.We're using a Belkin Router - ip 192.168.2.1Upload Speed: 6.05mbpsDownload Speed: 1.45mbpsSerial No: 40132120094 I've ope...

Can you please re synch my sure signal box

InformationProduct Name: TG587n v2Serial Number: CP1147PA4CUSoftware Release: 8.4.2.RTried everything on here - no 3G connections and no 3 rd light on showing connections after working for years - BT replaced pole and nowt since -

Sure signal problem

Hello, I have to use a Sure Signal as the signal here is poor.  I set it up, but each time I go away from home I turn it off to save energy (and for safety).  When I am away I get (presumably automated) text messages in the middle of the night from V...

sure signal

Hello I had account with you which I no longer have, I gave my sure signal to my dad who live away from me. I tried logging to my old account to deregister the box, but I cant log in as I no longer have a number with you.My dad cant use the sure sign...

Sure Signal V3 refusing to work

I have had a new unit issued to me, plus I changed my router and now it is still not working!! if you look at my account this is an ongoing issue with Vodafone for at least 4 weeks and counting. I have had a experienced computer guy out that did all ...

Resolved! Signal drops on handset when I move away from the Sure Signal box

Help!! I have two Samsung Galaxy SIII handsets, the main one works briliantly (main user) with Sue Signal but my other handset (registered, deregisterd, registered x 5+!!) only works if I stand next to it. As I move out of the room the signal goes. I...

Stopped working. Steady power light, flashing internet light

Hi, I bought and registered my VSS ver3 a few weeks ago and it used to work. The past week it has been having issues and now it doesn't seem to work at all. Power light is on and steady.Internet light slowly flashes for a few mins then turns off - it...

VSS version 3 stopped working

Serial number: 40132104254 VSS version 3 stopped working a few days ago. The unit shows the red power light and no other lights at all. I've tried a factory reset and checked all connections to the router but no noticeable difference. I'm just gettin...

swilsher by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Steady Power & System light but no Phone light.

Hello, After having issues with my phone I have been trying to sort it out for about a week. I registered my Sure Signal box yesterday (after finding out it hadn't been for over a year!) and this morning it worked perfectly; I had full signal and 3G....

suresignal v3

SS not connecting to the internet,Vodafone have already reset and i have reset SS but still unable to connect.Power light on solid next light flashing,all other lights off.Serial No 40131134708IP 217.35.243.238Speed testdownload = 2.91Upload     = 0....

david36 by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels