Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sure Signal Version 3 speed requirements

This is what VF Tech level 2 said today: "Dear Customer Internet requirements For version 3 Download speed 4.58Mbps Upload speed more than 1.5Mbps latency is below 200ms Standard ports opened on router 8, 50, 123, 500, 4500, 1723 BT Home hubs only NB...

evanowen by 7: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal registered to closed account

My wife and I have had several consumer and business phones with Vodafone over several years.  I've also registered numerous accounts - many of them now lost (using email addresses to which I no longer have access (e.g. old work email addresses)) On ...

coiner by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sure Signal already registered

Hi I have just tried to set up my new SS bought from Vodafone but it says it is already registered. Serial No. 40132105665

Nunn3ry by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Rebooting solved

After having my settings reviewed by the telephone help line my SS V3 is working and the voice calls are as clear as a bell. It seems my posts to the regular disconnections thread were deleted. So much for trying to help! 

evanowen by 7: Helper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! roaming network

i've got a roaming mobile broadband from spain i just wanna ask why its not working here in UK?

sure signal

Hi. Sure signal not working. Again. Have to keep turning off and on. Unplugging and resetting. Its done this since day one. Now its just a solid red light with occasional first light blinking cheers. Jamie

Suresignal unit overheating and turned itself off?

Hi, this my first post so hopefully looking for advice. Have suffered similar issues with sure signal v3 device to others from what I can see on the forum - unit disconnects after a period of time etc. bit of a blow as we live in a 'poor' reception a...

Keo by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! MVNO connection problems

Hi, I am currently using an MVNO sim (Talkmobile), which uses the Vodafone network. I have a problem with registering with the MVNO (Talkmobile) when I am close proximity to a Vodafone Sure Signal v2 box. Here are the details of the problem:The build...

vh1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal/ home wifi conflict?

Hello, this weekend I stayed at my parents and they have recently has sure signal installed (and it is working fine) my husband, children and I all added our iPads and iPhones to my fathers home wifi network and as soon as we did the Sure Signal stop...

Labels