Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

V1 Sure Signal - not connecting...

Hi Support For the last few days my V1 Sure Signal (BSR FEMTO, sn:21225085485) hasn't been connecting, and just sits with the power light on steady. I'm with BT Infinity on their Home Hub 3....I have reset both the Sure Signal and the HH3, and still ...

darkcyde by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Sure Signal and BT HH3

Am having serious frustrations with linking the S Signal ( Alcatel Lucent plug in version )  to BTHH3. Am using BT Infinity which is using PPPOE and Voda say that S Signal is not compatible with this ? The S Signal was working fine until about 2 week...

suresignal version 1

My suresignal versión 1 serial number 21222194314 has ceased to work. Hadnt worked for months. De registered then re registered made no difference. Aldo constant hard resets also made no difference. Get 2nd light flashing and them at other times get ...

ngn10101 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Additional Registered User Does Not Have Signal

After not having normal cell network connectivity at home since Friday, which is due to an issue with the local mast, I decided to buy a Sure Signal Version 3 (VSS3) from my local vodafone store. I registered the VSS3 without a problem and within 10-...

usura77 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone sure signal and BT infinity

I am thinking of buying the vodafone sure signal package, but I am being put off by reading about some people having problems using this wuth BT Infinity broadband. Could anyone advise if they have used this successfully?

pbeven by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! sure signal problem

Hii have recently changed internet provider from TalkTalk to Sky, but i cant get my sure signal to work on my new hub.i have the first version of sure signal and have 1st and 2nd lights lit and the 4th lit but still have no sevice on my phone.is ther...

Sure signal suddenly stopped working

We've had a Sure Signal box (version 1) which suddenly stopped working last weekend. We have tried turning it on & off again, resetting it & I've just been through all the trouble shooting guides I can find on the Vodafone site.All the lights apart f...

Buckbean by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Is It Worth Buying?

I have always had a poor phone signal where I live, and a limited data connection. I can sometimes make calls upstairs or in the garden, but since changing fro Galaxy S phone to Galaxy S4, I cannot use the phone to make calls at all. There was a prob...

R212 Contracts

looking to upgrade my wifi dongle. do Vodafone only offer 12 months contracts on the R212 4G dongle.says on the site 12 months or 30 days, was looking for a 24 month deal

New to Sure Signal - cannot get 4th light lit!

Followed completely inadequate installation instructions/leaflet, and following registration set up Sure Signal.After some time the unit settled down and power light is lit and constant.  The next two lights are lit (white) but the final light has ne...

Labels