Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal Problem with Netgear DGND4000

Reference the Netgear DGND4000 router I tried to use one of these routers because I though my old router, a Netgear DG834G, had developed a fault and was causing my SureSignal, which is the latest type with an in-line mains 3 pin power socket pass th...

SS3

Ok, back again. My SS3 has now given up.  Was on last night, crashed today, calls dropping bang on 5 mins when in service.Sitting there power solid / light 1 slowly flashing Router ports openSS3 in the DMZ (no firewall)  #edit: SN: 40124159548 ping 4...

peteje by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone sure signal

Hi,I am continually receiving texts asking me to verify the location of my sure signal box. It hasnt moved, but my internet provider has changed. How do i stop the texts?? 

Seriously hacked off with SS V3

Phone contract renewed on basis that SS would provide a signal at my house. Installed the SS in July the signal at best has been intermittent.  The 3rd (in use light) is rarely lit and the system often goes down - upto once a day. Come September I wi...

xxmich by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

phone showing wrong location since installing sure signal

Hi,I would appreciate some help. Since installing Sure Signal (version 3) yesterday, my signal is now great but my location on maps weather etc is showing as somewhere several hundred miles away.

dougw11 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal abroad

Can Sure Signal be used while outside the UK at a location with good broadband but poor mobile signal?

pjbeeb by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal v1 stopped working. power light only.

Hi my vodafone suresignal has stopped working. I have followed all trouble-shooting steps including a factory reset. Still it will not work. any chance of some tech-support to get this thing working? Thanks. Suresignal V1 S/N 21230685162Router BT hom...

Labels