Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone K3765 usb modem not detected please help

Hello support I have vodafone K3765 usb modem not detected or flashs or do any thing as not installed into usb port i tried to try on other pcs but the same problem it was working perfect and no thing hit it or any problem just after turn off pc and ...

Mido2113 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resync needed please

HiMy iphone 4 is not getting any help from my SS, serial no is 21223473303. Have performed all suggested re-sets. Can you re-synch please.Thanks

Mobile Wi-Fi

It say's on my profile that I have 500mb Wi-fi, is this the same as the BT Wi-Fi and if so how do I connect without it asking for extra payment?

Cel-Fi

(removed)   When will Vodafone approve these for use on their network?   Not that they would be of any use to me coz we can't get 2G never mind 3G.

evanowen by 7: Helper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal management via web page

When I try to manage sure signal via my account, there is a long pause, and then i get this page (has happened twice). Is there an issue with the site?: -------------------- Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"The source of this error is:com...

Resync please

Hi Tech Team, Could you resync my Sure Signal serial number 40131564300 please? Many thanks, Neil

BT Mobile Phones and Sure Signal

Hi all, I am on a BT mobile contract but as BT uses the vodafone network to deliver its coverage was wondering if I purchase the Sure Signal will I be able to register the BT mobile phone through vodaphone to be able to boost the signal at home? Have...

Jason_L by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Missing credit on my dongle

I purchased a usb mobile Internet dongle today from the carphone warehouse and it stated on there website it came with 32GB of UK data for up to 60 days included, when i got home i noticed it stated on the box includes 500mb but when ive plugged it i...

BT Home Hub 4 and Sure Signal 1

I as with a lot of other people looking at this problem have the power light on and nothing else, i have tried all the recomended re-boots and have checked and the home hub has a connection to the VSS yet nothing seems to work, when i first had the n...

devton by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels