Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure-signal reset

Hi - I've bought a second hand 9361 SureSignal.  Unfortunately it tells me that the serial is already registered when I try to set it up.  The seller tells me that she has rung Vodafone but unfortunately you wouldn't speak to her as she no longer has...

6regor by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

de-register sure signal box

Hi Support team,  I would like to de-register my sure signal box but I am no longer a Vodafone customer and don’t have access to my account. Please can you help?  Thank you

DP_1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't register sure signal

Hi i've just bought a used sure signal version 1 serial number 21222192466I've tried to register it but comes up already registered. Contacted the original owner and they say it was de registered on 25 June 2013, he contacted Vodaphone and he said th...

Buddy78 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

De register sure signal box

Hello,I am no longer a Vodafone customer and need to deregister my sure signal box so I can pass it on to another Vodafone customer.The serial number is : 21225089792Can someone please advise how to do so.

Sure Sigan V3 connection probs

Hi. Bought the new device yesterday, wired it up as per instructions and plugged in. After intial lights it settled down to stady red light and flashing internet light... no other lights on. This indicates "connection in progress"... its been like th...

New IPhone5 - how do i register with suresignal?

I have just upgraded to an iPhone5, and hence have a new SIM.  Do I need to do anything to my suresignal to register the new phone?Note: (Serial No. 21196783068)

Nevans by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal Down for the last 2 days

Hi, I've done a full reset on my V2 suresignal box S/N 40110706435 still getting the 2 flashing white lights, ping tests are all ok. please can you advise  thanks

sure signal problem on bt infinity stopped working

version 2 sure signal the tcp and udp have all been set up to port 50 tcp/ip port 4500 udp port 123 udp port 8 tcp/ip 1723 bt customers lights on the sure signal red power light and signal light 07876544191 i have had 3 new sims and a new sure signal...

VSSv2 and Belkin N600 ADSL Modem Router

Hello, I have a new router - as above - model F9J1102V1. My VSSv2 doesn't seem to get on very well with it.  I've had several attempts to connect which go on for hours (power light on plus 2x flashing lights) before eventually knocking out the router...

Sure signal has stopped working.

I have had the sure signal box for over a year and yesterday it has stopped working :(. Have no service for nearly 12 hours now. I have reset box. no joy. I have the older version! Please help.

kdgb1g08 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels