Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal and blackberry curve 9320

I have a Sure Signal and have today received a Blackberry Curve 9320. I have tried to register it with SS, but to no avail. The signal just goes to SOS. I have an iPhone and another Blackberry on the SS with no problems. The settings are correct, so ...

SarahJB by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal 2 not working after handset upgrade

I have a VSS with 3 lights. For the last few months it’s been working perfectly. When I upgraded from an HTC to a Samsung handset last week, I had to contact Tech Support to get them to re-register my new handset to the phone number. They did some ch...

iphone 5 and sure signal

I upgraded from an iphone3GS to an iphone 5 last week. The sim change finally went through on Saturday but I still haven't been able to get a decent reception at home with sure signal. Sure signal worked perfectly well with my old iphone. I've tried ...

iPhone 3GS will not pick up sure signal

Today my wife upgraded to a iPhone 4S which would not connect to my sure signal. I phone 191 as was told to uninstall and then re register which I did. Now her iPhone 4S will connect but my 3GS will not please helpThe serial number is 40110547276Than...

Tharker by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resync my sure signal

Can you please resync my two sure signal units. Trying to get a new sim to work on an Iphone4, picks up conventional vodafone but not the sure signal.Have reset powers etc and confirm phone works ok with existing sim. SS No: 40114675859SS No: 4011467...

Resolved! iPhone5 and sure signal

Hi, I've had a Sure Signal V1 for ages (3 years) and never had any issues with it but my wife has a new iPhone 5 which is refusing to work with it. We upgraded her Nokia N8 to an iPhone 5 and following the guidance from this site I duly removed her m...

ransell by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

samsung s3 and sure signal

I have just got a samsung galaxy s 3 that is unlocked and have taken out a sim contract with yourselfs. I put my number on the sure signal friday night and it is now tuesday and I still have no signal? What do i do and how do I get signal? I have a p...

BlackBerry 9320 SS Problems

I have recently added a BB 9320 to my SS. All other phones working ok except this one. Tried sim in different phone and was still u/s. Please can you help. Details below. Download Speed             3.65 MbpsUpload Speed                 0.67 MbpsPing ...

rrm1106 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal users

Hi, My brother bought a sure signal box a few years back. I want to make use of the box having just joined Vodafone however he left Vodafone a few months back and I believe he would normally just add my number. Is it possible for the box to be put un...

Labels