Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal Version 1 Issue

Please could someone assist me. Hi After several years of faultless service my device now refuses to connect. I have reset several times and I can see various traffic to the key VPN ports so I know there is some activity. The top light is always on a...

monty172 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Please re-sync my suresignal for new sim

I have been trying to get my lumia 800 connected since Saturday after I bought the phone and got a new micro sim (same number) on 22/02/13. The call centres are useless having been told Wednesday that there was a technical problem for the last 4 days...

ierr54 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal wont work

yesterday i was perfectly able to connect my gs3 to the VSS box, today after i did a reset of the box it wont connect at all?!! my 2nd fone wildfire s has never been able to connect. i have broadband with sky and their default router. i dont seem to ...

Resolved! Registration of a pre-owned Sure Signal Box

Hi,   I purchased a pre-owned Sure Signal box from GUMTREE. I paid in cash and the person that I purchased it from is not answering my calls, texts and emails. The serial number is 21196872705 and the person that I purchased it from was called Adam. ...

lazza727 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trouble registering Sure Signal

Hi I have been trying to register my Sure signal box for nearly a week with out any sucess. As I need to use my phone for work calls, as I work from home and we havd very little signal unless you go upstairs. I am now getting very fed up and cross. I...

Roobus by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! PLease rsync my sure signal

I have a new phone with a new sim card but the same number and my sure signal isnt recognising it to pick up a signal. i desperately need a signl as its a work phone and i work from hime. No is 4110944457Thanks

User Light

Please can you help, I have just received my Sure Signal box and the Power light, Internet light and Service light are on but the user light is not on. is this light supposed to come on automatically . Thanks Steve

stevep80 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Issues

Hi folks, I pulled my Sure Signal out of storage as Vodafone's reception is getting worse and worse around here so figured I'd give it another go before looking at moving off to another phone company - I'm liking the look of 3 and their unlimited dat...

revaido by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

SureSignal not connecting with office static ip

We have the SureSignal2 and it refuses to setup through our office network. I have tried everything to register it, but am unable. I have tried manually mapping the external ports to the device through NAT, but that doesn't work. I have also tried ma...

davidray by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New user not being recognised on Sure Signal

I have a Sure Signal serial no 40124236809 which works fine for me as registered manager and for my wifes work phone. However my wife has just moved her personal phone across to vodafone and although I am able to register her number she is is not bei...

kenv by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels