Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"

Hi there My SureSignal is working with the existing users I have registered (done months ago). I have tried now to add a user and I get the error below. I also get an error if I try to pull up the history of the SureSignal. Pls help Error invoking po...

sdl by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancel mobile broadband

Hi there I used to use a Vodafone dongle to connect my laptop to the internet but haven't used for about 1 year and paying for it for all this time!  Can you advise how I cancel this?  I'm afraid I have probably lost the dongle and also don't know th...

Resolved! SureSignal not working with iPhone 5

Dear Vodafone, Like so many other Vodafone users I have a Sure Signal at my property as I live in a rural area with no coverage and since upgrading to my new iPhone I have lost all signal at home!!!!! I have tried all the solutions that you have sugg...

ISP whitelist request

Hi there ive just registered with a new Ifor which I expect will be new to your white lists?  The ISP is spectrum Internet and they provide the service for a rural broadband project call gower broadband.  The IP I've been given is on the 188.164.224....

New Sure Signal 3

Hi, I bought it today, then I've tried to connect. But, I cannot. When I turn on power, Internet LED is flashing.then after few minutes, Power LED is flashing while Service and User LED turn on as orange color. it repeat 3 times, then Internet  LED i...

byung621 by 2: Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone shure signal

Ok i live in a bad spot for Vodafone the phones mainly work when i am on the third floor of the house with varying levels of reception  when i go down to the second floor or ground floor receiving or making phone calls becomes a bit of a lottery. as ...

Alan1951 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Network

Hi,  I am havig network problems from past few weeks. I spend most of time in 2 post codes, B25 and B8. Both are shown in good coverage area on vodafone site. Never had any sort of issues previously with vodafone, its just last few weeks. Changed my ...

abtchs by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Suspended

I haven't used my Sure Signal for a while, I've now reconnected it back up and it now appears as suspended in the online portal. Please can you reactivate? S/N: 21227849615

Labels