Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

MMS not working via New Sure Signal on BT Infinity

As per subject, I installed my new sure signal yesterday which went reasonably well, took an hour or so to settle. However this morning when I went to send some MMS messages of the snow my phone states service down, will send when service comes back ...

saltyzip by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Strange Issues With Sure Signal and Iphone 5

I have 2 x Sure Signal Boxes 1 new and 1 old I have 5 phones that connect to them (HTC,Iphone 3gs, Iphone 4s and Iphone 5) Everyone one of them works apart from the iphone 5....it used to up until today now it wont connect. I put in my old sim and it...

Resolved! Do I need Suresignal?

Hi, just moved into a new flat in an area where there is low (NO) signal coverage (EH26 0QD). As I work on-call I need a mobile signal but currently receive "No Service"! Would purchasing Suresignal resolve this and allow me to get a decent signal st...

neilburr by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal - intermittent calls in and out

Good Morning,For the last couple of days my Sure Signal has been very intermittent. Calls out only connect some of the time. Most calls in go straight to Voicemail. Today almost no calls are going through. I've restarted and factory reset the box. Sp...

ukabdale by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sure Signal Problem

I am just about to chuck my Sure Signal out of the window!! I've had the new version (plug in type) for 3 weeks and it was working perfectly until a couple of days ago. Spoke to a Vodafone help techi yesterday who gave me such a complicated list of i...

Flashing Power and Solid Amber Signal light

I've followed several of these threads to try and get my SS working but I've not been able to get anything other than a Flashing  power light and a solid amber Signal light.  I've registered, de-registered, waited 24hrs between registering and poweri...

Mark_B by 4: Newbie
  • 39 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone shure signal

has any one got an idea why my shure signal box makes me sound like a robot on the other persons phone ? i have bt ibternet running at about 10mbps and an iphone 5.

Text from Vodafone "Sure Signal has moved"

I have got a text message saying my SS has moved. It has NOT moved. Vodafone please update your records - Sn No 40120520271 and STOP sending me text messages.. IT WOULD HELP IF WE COULD REPLY TO THE TEXT MESSAGE INSTEAD OF HAVING TO POST HERE! Thanks

Sure Signal vs Orange Signal Boost App

Hi, I've been using my Vodafone Sure Signal for 3 years now with mostly good results. Sometimes needs rebooting almost daily which is annoying. This is for use with both mine and my wife's personal Vodafone phones. Anyway, just got a new work phone w...

rhodeon by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels