Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Suresignal problem

Hi, Am new on here.. bought a SS box before Xmas, but due to office problems was using the signal from someone else's box across the way in another office. Just moved my own office (a few feet) but cannot pickup the old (borrowed) signal, so I have t...

judithpb by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Plug version - cant get it up and running.....

Internet light flashing constantly..........   we got the new SS in dec and registered it on line where it ways "registered in your gateway" but every time i try and add a user it says "New members were added to your Gateway. Users invalid". The SS j...

MarkCoe by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Problem

I have had the sure signal since Dec '11 and when I first set it up it was working fine, never cut out and was great due to having little/no signal in the area I live. However, since a few months ago, when I moved the signal box around a metre in di...

Carla92 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Call Quality - but 5 bars signal and 3G

I was hoping you could help, i have a V3 sure signal hooked up to BT Infinity. This has been working fine up until now (downstream speed measured last night during the issue was 16Mb down, 3Mb up, with a latency of 22ms, well within the tolerances su...

Andy_S by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Will not connect

Hi Guys, I have followed the troubleshotting guide and my sure signal still won't connect. It gets an IP address, I cannot connect to it. I have even tried reseting it but it will not following the reset procedure. Help help help  John.

jbrines by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal

Hi all, I have the old sure signal V2. I just wanted to know why it takes so freaking long until it works? It used to work just fine all registered and I could take calls etc... However it stopped working for some reason and I turned it off and back ...

dani163 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal page

Hi I am trying to register my new sure signal box and when ever I click on the link it comes up saying the page is not found. How do I go about registering the box if the page isn't there?? Thanks

me19 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New VSS - 1 Red & 2 White lights on but no 3G

Vodafone Team Could you please confirm my VSS is connected at your end ? Serial No. is 40124138807 Registered yesterday over the phone. I have a soild red light, and two solid white lights on the Internet & Sevice icons, but no whitelight on the user...

Robe by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

can't register my number against my sure signal

Hi, I've just set up a sure signal and regisered it against my account...........all good so farI can't add my number,  an error message keeps being displayed   stating that the number needs to be 11 digits starting with 07.........it is or   number ...

Labels