Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

pay as y go dongle

I can not log onto my pay as y go dongle It keeps coming up with RAS error code 619. Can you help?

Need to deregister my Sure Signal

Hi I've left Vodafone but my father has just joined and is getting poor signal at his house. I thought I'd let him have my old sure signal box but I'm not able to access it as my account is no longer active (I assume as I've left). Are the tech team ...

nasimg by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problem with BT Home Hub 3

Hi Folks,I had a BT Home Hub 3 installed today on a BT Infinity line. BT Infinity is BT's (optical) fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) superfast broadband connection. The problem is that, having connected my Sure Signal to the Home Hub via Ethernet, the Sur...

jaypeecee by 4: Newbie
  • 23 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal location error

Over the last couple of weeks my sure signal 3g connection is giving my location as Shoreditch in London when it is actually loacted in a small village in the Cambridgeshire fens.  I have checked the postcode details on the dashboard which are correc...

registering my sure signal against my PAYG Vodafone account

Sirs,I have a SureSignal which i recieved through work sometime ago, I did have it working for a while, but not since I moved house, how do I registered this Sure Signal against my new PAYG account and ensure  I can use it? I will hopefully be moving...

BTOpenzone

I have a 2gb openzone allowance on my account and have succesfully connected my  contract iPhone. Can I use MyAccount credentials to also connect my laptop ? I have tried but get an error saying me credentials are invalid, I know they are not because...

kimbad by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 4s and Sure Signal

Can you help please?  I picked up my new Ipnoe 4s today but it will not work with my sure signal. We have 3 other phones that are connected okay but this one fails to do so.  I have tried to: restart the sure signal, De-regisered and re-registered th...

Resolved! FAO Tech team Sure signal not working after change of ISP

We changed our broadband supplier today to BT and our sure signal isn't working. All the lights are as they would normally be (power and system light on), and I have performed a full reset, but even after this I still have no signal. We are using a B...

fosterel by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal omly power light

re sure signal serial number 40111132862it stoped working on monday, it only shows the red power light. i reset it tuesday morning and deleted fom my account and registered it but it is still not working i have reset again today but stll the same i h...

whibbs by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Not Working - Please Help Vodafone

Work up this morning to find SS not working again. Power light (RED) on, System and Phone (White) flashing and have been for over 2 hours. I have done the usual checks and resets but still the same outcome. Vodafone ................... can you help a...

Labels